Chapter 23

Because my day will suck, why not lift your spirits a little with a new chapter!!!

My photoshoot was a disaster. I couldn't focus, kept messing up, almost passed out.

"Sierra," my manager, Kris, said, "you need to focus. Talk to me, what's going on in your mind."

"First of all," I said, a ghostly smile on my face, "thank god my other manager quit and I have you because she would have murdered me by now."

"That's what I'm here for. Now spill. What's going on? Is it Ramin problems?" I sighed, pulling my fuzzy robe around my body.

"Kinda." I shrugged, "I was taking Jaiden to school today. He asked me if I was gonna marry Ramin. It just spooked me. I don't know why."

"Do you want to marry him?"

"I don't even know what to think." I moaned, grabbing all my stuff, "I have to go home."

"Sierra, I would say I would cancel some shoots and interviews, but I can't. I'm sorry." Kris apologized, handing me my bag.

"It's fine. Just keep me posted. Bye." I rushed out of the venue, and back to the apartment.

I threw my bag on the floor, kicking my shoes off as well. I went to go check on Hadley.

He was sitting in bed, curled up, but I knew he was awake. "Hadley?"

He looked up, and smiled at me. "SieSie, hi!"

I sat next to him on his bed, and he crawled onto my lap. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm okay. When can I go back to school?" He asked, resting his head on my shoulder.

"Not for a little while, sweetie. Have to give your head time to heal. Sorry." He nodded, yawning. "Okay, go to sleep. Love you."

"I love you too SieSie." He mumbled as he crawled under his blanket.

I took a deep breath before entering my bedroom, and Ramin was just pulling in a shirt. "Oh, hello darling."

"Hi." I said, walking to my dresser and picking out pajamas.

I felt Ramin's arms slip around my waist from behind, and I leaned into his arms, closing my eyes. "What's wrong?"

"I'm so stressed." I mumbled, holding onto him, "I have so much shit going on. And my manager just told me before that I have seven photo shoots, and three interviews this week. She can't cancel them." I started crying, and I turned and buried my head in his chest.

"You just need to relax, my dear." He cooed in my ear, brushing my hair back.

"I can't relax! I have too much stuff on my plate-"

"Sierra, shh," he said, putting his hands on my cheeks and making me look at him, "I'm off this entire week from shows. We'll disappear and go out."

"I can't. I told you. I have shoots and interviews-"

"Who cares? You hate them. Ditch them all, and let's just relax for a week. Sound good?" Ramin said, kissing my forehead.

"Ya, thanks."

"And who knows, maybe I'll take you to see another Broadway show." He shrugged, teasing me.

"Ha ha. Very funny." I spat, and he pulled me down to bed.

He pinned me underneath him, teasing me. "No, I'm serious. I'm taking you out. Soon, you will love Broadway as much as I do."

He pressed his lips to mine, reaching for my shirt, and pulled it over my head. "I love you," I mumbled against his lips as our clothes were thrown across the room.