Chapter 25

"I want to learn all these songs in my octave." I said to my voice teacher, slamming a binder full of music on her piano. I had given her every single song in Phantom of the Opera.

"Alright. It's gonna take a while, but you already know two songs." I knew Think of Me and Wishing, "let's start from the beginning."

I stayed in voice lessons the whole day, and night, a total of 18 hours full of nothing but Phantom. I was dead by the time I got home, at noon, and no one else was home.

But then my phone started buzzing. I groaned, looking to see it was Ramin. "Hello?"

"Hey doll, you sound tired." He answered, and I heard a little singing in the background.

"I am. I was at rehearsal all night." I mumbled, sitting up and rubbing my eyes, "what's up?"

"Do you mind coming to the studio? Hadley and I have something we wanna ask you." Ramin said, sounding somewhat guilty.

Ramin and Hadley have been working with Scott Alan for a while, and they're doing a some for one of his albums. They've already finished writing and recording the song.

"Ya, do you mind me showing up half naked." I looked down at my black sports bra and black spandex shorts, "I'm too lazy to change."

"It would be preferred." Ramin said, his voice low.

"Shut up. I'll be there in a few minutes." I mumbled, hanging up.

I stood from the bed, yawning, and threw my hair into a messy bun. I put moccasins on and got outside. I didn't mind that I was half naked and out in public.

When I got to the studio, people gave me weird looks. Whether it was because I was in a bra or because I was famous, I'll never know.

When I got to where the boys were, I barged in the room, not bothering to knock. They wouldn't mind.

"Nice of you to knock, Sierra," Hadley teased, and Ramin turned to look at me.

"Come here," I sat myself down on his lap, "listen to the song."

I learned the name of the song was Take Me Away, and I instantly fell in love with it.

"It's beautiful. What do you need me for though?" I asked, my head resting on Ramin's shoulder.

"Scott wants us to do a video to promote the album. We want you to do it." Hadley said, sitting across from us.

"Do what?" I perked up, excited to be working again.

"We want you to dance." Ramin said, putting his arms around my small waist.

"Dance? Like what, lyrical?"

"I have no clue what that means." Hadley said, Ramin nodding in agreement.

"I can't explain it. But it would be a lyrical dance. Oh this is exciting. I've never done a music video before." I kissed Ramin and hugged Hadley, and we all stood.

"Just one question," Hadley said before I walked out, "why are you wearing that?"

"Because I was rehearsing music all night. I was too lazy to change."