Chapter 27

Happy super bowl Sunday? The only reason I watch the bowl is for Idina Menzel doing the star spangled banner, Katy Perry at halftime, and commercials. PUPPY BOWL!!!!

"Hello Sierra." He grinned sarcastically.

"T-Tam? What the hell are you doing here? You're supposed to be in jail!" I shouted, and glanced behind me. Everyone was too shocked to actually do anything.

"Got out early for good behavior. Huh, idiots. Sierra, I came back for you. I love you, and I know you love me too." He said, almost like he was demanding me to love him.

"No, I don't love you and I never have!" I screamed, "I have Ramin. I love him. I've never needed you! You're just some idiot who managed to get into my life because of a movie!" I screamed, tears streaming down my face.

His hand made contact with my cheek, and the sound echoed through the apartment. I fell to my side, clutching my cheek. Still, no one moved.

"Why is it that every time you see me, you have to hit me?" I screamed, tears streaming down my face.

"Because you deserve to be hit, you little slut." He slapped me again, then kicked me while I was down, literately. He kicked my stomach.

As I got back up, I lunged forward to hit him, but was held back. Someone had their arms around my waist, pulling me backwards. I kept thrashing around, sobbing my eyes out.

Will Swenson and Andrew Kober came and pushed Tam out, and I hoped they beat him up.

I was finally set down, but I was still crying. The tears probably wouldn't stop for a while.

I turned around to see Chris, and I collapsed on the couch, burying my face in a pillow. My cheek stung, and my stomach was aching.

I stayed like that for a while, and everyone just sat around, not sure what to do. No one could comfort me. The only person who could wasn't here.

I heard heavy steps, and flinched, assuming it was Tam coming back to hurt me again.

"What happened here- Sierra, oh my god." Ramin ran over to me, pulling me into his arms. I kept my eyes shut righty, my head buried in his chest.

I felt his arm unwrap around me and make some flicking motion, and I heard shuffling, and I heard the door shut. Then silence. Everyone had left.

"My dear, what happened?" Ramin cooed in my ear, brushing my hair back. I looked up at him, "oh my god, your cheek. It's bleeding," he gasped, touching it. I hissed in pain.

I hissed again as a wave of tears flowed into the cut. I hadn't realized Tam was wearing a ring, and it wasn't a slap, it was a punch.

Ramin gently lifted me into his arms and brought me into the bathroom. He sat me down on the toilet and started cleaning my cut, my eyes closed.

"Thank you," I croaked out as he put a bit of medicine on it.

His lips pressed onto my forehead, and he lifted me into his arms again. I wrapped my legs around his waist, starting to cry again.

"Sierra," Ramin said as he tucked me in bed, getting in next to me, "tell me what happened."

"Tam-" I choked out, "he came by. Called me a slut, slapped me, punched me, and kicked my stomach." I pressed down on it, and hissed in pain.

Ramin reached down gently and lifted up my shirt to reveal a huge bruise. "Does it hurt?"

"Ya." I moaned, burying my head in his chest.

"I'm gonna go hunt him down and kill him for touching you, my darling." He said gently, but I could hear the hate and rage in his voice.

"Please do so," I said softly, keeping my eyes closed.

"Sleep my darling," my eyes closed again, and when he thought I was asleep, he left.

I knew he was going to find Tam, but he wouldn't find them. Tam was here. Watching me. Stalking me. I couldn't do anything to stop him. He'll always come back.

When Ramin came back, hours later, and it was noon, I hadn't moved. "My darling, are you alright?"

I shrugged. He was so worried about me, so caring, and all I could do is shrug.

I looked at the time. I have to be at the studio in a half hour. "Ram, I have to get to the studio." I said softly, slowly pushing myself out of bed.

"Sie, babe, I think you should stay home. You're too stressed. You'll get yourself, that's the last thing we need right now." Ramin begged, but I shook my head.

"I have to go. I made a promise to you and Hadley, and I will finish the dance today." I said, pulling out a white sports bra and purple spandex shorts.

As I changed, Ramin kept talking, "please, Sie, stay. I don't want anything to happen to you."

"I'll be fine, as long as you come with me." I said, pulling my long hair into a braid down my back.

"If you get hurt, blame it on yourself." Ramin said, putting his arm around my waist and pulling me out the door. "Babe, you're stomach is bruised. And your cheek looks bad, too." Ramin said, evaluating my body.

"I don't care." I mumbled, pulling Ramin into a crowd of paparazzi.

I prepared myself for the dance rehearsal from hell.