Chapter 49

7 CHAPTERS LEFT!

I pushed open the door to our balcony, looking out at the beautiful ocean. I sighed, wrapping my arms around myself.

"Sierra," Ramin called, and I went back into our beach house, "come to bed, I'm tired,"

I grinned, and bounced onto the bed beside him. I laid my head on his chest, and he craned his head down and pressed his lips to mine. And soon, I was on his lap and our clothes were thrown across the room.

It was the best wedding night I could have ever imagined.

**

I was waken by Ramin kissing down my chest and all over my stomach. He poked his head up from the covers, grinning at me, "Good morning Mrs. Karimloo,"

"Good morning Mr. Karimloo," I smirked, and he laid beside me, his hand rubbing my stomach.

"Feeling alright, my darling?" He chimed, his lips brushing my cheek.

"Perfect," I grinned, resting my head on his shoulder, "I love you,"

"I love you too," he replied, kissing my forehead.

"I don't want to get up," I mumbled, my hand running through his hair.

"We don't have to. This is our honeymoon, we can do whatever we want," he said, smirking at me.

"That's very true," I reached onto the bedside table and grabbed the remote, clicking on the tv.

We didn't pay much attention to the movie that was on, we just looked at each other, smiling and enjoying being in each others' arms.

"Need anything?" Ramin asked after a while, his hand still resting on my stomach.

"I'm kinda hungry,"

"Me too," Ramin said.

He threw in his boxers and I put on a tee shirt and spandex shorts. We walked into the kitchen and decided on what to eat.

"What do you want?" Ramin asked, as I sat on the counter.

"Hmm, not sure, grilled cheese?" I asked, and a cute smile creeped on his face.

"Coming right up," he bounced away, and started cooking.

"I'm gonna go explore the house," I chimed, jumping off the counter and walking into the other room.

Ramin had rented us a beach house in France, and I was so excited. I had always wanted to go to France, but never had the opportunity.

The house was massive, and, upstairs, I could barley hear Ramin screaming for me that he had made my grilled cheese.

I bounced down the stairs, and grabbed the plate from him, then sat us down in the living room. We decided on watching Green Lantern on the tv and eat, when Ramin's phone buzzed.

"Oh, it's Hadley trying to FaceTime,"

"It's probably the boys. Answer it," I said, crossing my legs under me.

Hadley's face popped up, a perverted smile on his face. "Oh, already?" I guessed he noticed that Ramin was shirtless.

"What do you want Hadley?" I spat, taking a bite of my grilled cheese.

"The boys wanna say hi,"

Hadley and Jaiden's face popped up, smiling. "Hi!" They chimed, and my heart warmed.

"Hey boys, what's up? Everything okay?" Ramin asked.

"Everything is fine. We just missed you, so we wanted to say hi," Hadley smirked.

"We've only been gone for a day, buddy," Ramin said, and I got up to throw out our trash.

They talked for a few more minutes before hanging up, and I sighed. "I wanna do something."

"Like what?" Ramin asked, sitting up.

"Let's go to the beach!" I chimed, popping up.

We both ran upstairs, changing into our bathing suits and then running out to the beach. Ramin went dashing into the ocean, but I stayed behind and laid on my towel.

It was a beautiful day, so I stayed there for a while, my sunglasses covering my face.

"Come on, Sie," Ramin said, running up to me, soaking wet, "come swim with me,"

I sat up on my elbows, and giggled. "Please fix your hair," I reached up and smoothed down his hair, but he pulled me up by my hand, "Ramin!" I giggled as he dragged me toward the water. "Oh, it's cold!" I squeaked when my foot touched the water.

"Please?" He begged, sticking out his lip and giving me puppy eyes, "for me?"

"Ugh, fine," I slowly made my way into the water with him, his arms still around my waist.

"Good girl," he teased, kissing my head as we were tackled by a huge wave.

We stayed in the ocean all day, only stopping for breaks when we were hungry or tired.

Eventually, we headed home for the night. We showered together, and I dressed in sweats and jumped in bed with Ramin.

His head rested next to my stomach, kissing it occasionally, and my hand ran through his hair. "I can't wait until you're here," he cooed, his nose rubbing against the side of my stomach.

"Me neither," I added, and Ramin smiled up at me, "I love you,"

"I love you too,"