Chapter 7

My school is having a masquerade dance on Thursday. ITS A PHANTOM REFERENCE IN A DANCE!

When I woke up, I was engulfed in the comfort of my own bed. Why I wasn't in the hospital, I'm not sure, but curled up.

"Sierra, are you awake?" I heard Idina asking.

"Uhhh," I let out a small mumble, curling up with my blanket.

"Are you okay?" She asked, sitting next to me in my bed.

"Where's Ramin?" I mumbled, keeping my eyes closed.

"Don't you remember?" She asked me, an I shook my head slightly, "well, at the photoshoot, you passed out. Then the Les Miz people brought you to the hospital. You woke up after a while, and you have to be on bed rest for a month. Then we got here. Ramin said that he would have stayed, but had a show and couldn't get off. So he's coming back after the show." I nodded, falling back asleep soon after.

I was waken by the bed dipping down beside me, and Ramin sucking in a breath. "Damn, sorry. I didn't want to wake you up. Go back to sleep."

"No, it's okay." I mumbled, sitting up slightly and rubbing my eyes. "How was your show?"

"Not your biggest worry." He replied, and I looked back at him, "come here." He held out his arms and I curled up next to him, kissing his cheek. "You know what I realized during the show?"

"What?"

"That I've never properly asked you to be my girlfriend." He smirked, and I giggled slightly.

"Then ask away." I said, sitting up and facing him.

He grabbed my hands, smiling, "Sierra, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Eh, no." I replied, shrugging. Ramin pulled away, gasping. "I'm kidding! Of course I'd love to!" I lunged into his arms, resting my head on his shoulder.

He sighed loudly, hugging me back, "I love you." He mumbled.

My heart stopped.

He's never told me he loved me before. Did I love him back? Of course I did, but should I say it back to him?

"I love you too." I mumbled, holding him tighter.

I'm not sure how long we stayed like that, just in each other's arms, but it was a really long time.

"Now what?" Ramin mumbled after a while.

"I'm not sure. I'm apparently supposed to be in bed rest for a month, so I can't do much." I shrugged, not pulling away.

Before I could even process what he was doing, he hauled me into his arms and carried me into the living room. "Then wherever you want to go, I'll carry you." I giggled, kissing his cheek.

"Thank you." We sat on the couch, eating ice cream and watching movies until 2am.