Chapter 17

OUR DRAMA MEETING IS TODAY! WE FIND OUT WHAT THE SHOW TODAY! And it's Willy Wonka. Ugh. I've already been Veruca... Ugh.

My luggage was pulled behind me as I pushed through paparazzi. I threw it into the trunk of the car that my manager got for me to be driven around in.

"The airport please," I said to the driver, sitting in the back seat.

I enjoyed the silence of the car, and I leaned back and closed my eyes. That is, until my phone starting ringing loudly.

I groaned, looking down at my phone and growling. Ramin.

But why was he calling me? I was glad that he hadn't tried to contact me since he screamed at me last week. Then why the call? Did something happen?

"Hello?" I said, sounding almost annoyed, not meaning to.

"Sierra," I sat up at the sound of Ramin's voice. He sounded, tired? No, not tired. Maybe he lost his voice, no, that's not it. Was he, crying? "please, I need you."

"What happened?" I said, my hand covering my mouth. I silently prayed that nothing happened to him. Tears slid down my face and I closed my eyes.

"Hadley, h-he's in the hospital. Damn, it was a mistake!" He shouted, and the line went silent, and I could hear him crying.

"What happened to Hadley?" I pressed. Something horrible must have happened.

"He has a really bad concussion and- Sierra, please. Will you come?" My heart broke.

"But Ramin, I have to get on a plane to Australia for Rent-" Stop talking! What am I saying?! I hate Rent, I don't even want to do the movie. Why am I so persistent on going?

"Please." He begged, but then the line went dead.

What do I do now?

Why Hadley? And what caused him to have a concussion? And clearly Ramin was very torn up about it.

"Driver, change of plans," I said before I knew what I was saying, "go to the hospital."

"Mrs. Boggess, I was given strict orders to bring you to the airport and nowhere else." The driver said, shaking my words off.

"I don't give a damn what you were told. Get to the hospital or I will make sure that you never, ever have a job ever again!" I screamed, hitting my hand against the seat.

He seemed extremely scared of me. "Alright miss, calm down. I'll bring you to the hospital. We'll be there in ten minutes." He said, taking a sharp right turn.

"Please get there as quick as possible." I begged, sitting back in my seat.

I've only seen these boys five times and I felt so close to them. And here I am, ditching a movie to go see my boyfriends son who has a severe concussion.

I looked down at my attire and groaned. I was wearing a short black dress, heels, and my hair was curled all the way down to my hips. I have a passion for long hair.

I wiped my eyes of running makeup and took my heels off, then stuffed my phone securely in my bra. I was making a run for it when we arrived.

"We're here miss." The driver said. I sighed loudly.

"Please take my luggage back to my apartment and ignore my manager. When she attacks you, tell her to speak to me." I said quickly, stumbling over my words.

"Sure can do, miss, have a nice day." He said, tipping his hat towards me.

"I'll try." I mumbled, running barefoot out of the car and into the hospital. The paparazzi were already hounding me.