Chapter 10

I don't want to sound rude but, what's with the lack of comments??? ENJOY THE CHAPTER!

I wiped away my tears, but my face was still red. Hadley laughed, at my attempts to make it look like I hadn't been crying, as we walked to Ramin's dressing room.

"Ramin's gonna get a kick out of this." Hadley chuckled, nudging my arm.

"No, don't tell him!" I gasped, hitting his arm, "does my face look less red?"

"You look ravishing, as always queen Sierra." Hadley said sarcastically, and I punched his arm.

We burst in Ramin's room and hugged the crap out of him. "Well hello, I guess you two get along." Ramin smiled, giving me a quick kiss.

He started getting un-Valjeanified and Hadley and I sat on the couch together. "So did you guys like the show?"

"Sierra cried!" Hadley shouted before I could respond.

"You did?!" He shouted, running over and lifting me up. "You love Broadway! You love Broadway!"

"No, I don't. The only reason I cried was because you died." I lied, and he looked straight in my eyes.

"You're lying. I can tell, you're lying!" He held me against his chest as he ran up and down the halls, screaming that he had to tell everyone something.

Eventually, they were all gathered, and he smirked, putting me down. "Sierra has to tell you something." He grinned.

"No, I'm not saying it." I shook my head stubbornly.

"You will do it," he announced but then whispered in my ear, "or you won't get any tonight."

"Ugh! You suck!" I screamed, hitting his chest. "I cried." I whispered, and the cast started screaming in triumph. "Ya, ya," I mumbled, walking away and back to his dressing room.

Ramin came back in, grinning. "We should probably get going soon."

"Ramin, I've gotta split." Hadley said, giving him a man hug, "we'll catch up soon." Hadley left, and Ramin shut the door, locking it.

He jumped on me, pinning me under him and pressing our lips together. "Ramin," I mumbled against his lips, "not here." He pulled away, "my apartment. Let's go."

I took off my heels, grabbing my bag, as we sprinted out of the theater, and to my apartment.

The second the elevator door closed, Ramin had me pinned against the wall, our lips pressed together. I didn't mind, I couldn't wait to get in bed.

We stayed like that for a while, before running out and to my apartment. He pushed me against the wall inside, and we were soon in bed.