Chapter 13

Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day! Black and white equality is very important to me, so today is fun. ENJOY THIS EARLY CHAPTER!!

"Okay," Ramin said over the phone as I lay in bed, "they know, and they're excited to meet you."

"That's great, but I'm not available. I have a photoshoot today, and another tomorrow. Then I have an audition. It's bad timing, I'm sorry." I apologized, jumping up to get ready for my shoot and getting into my car.

"How about I bring them to your shoot?" He asked, and I scoffed.

"Dear god, if you bring them today, they'll be scarred for life. Bikini shoot. Bring them tomorrow, at the end, I'll call you. Then we'll go out to dinner or something." I said, arriving at the venue.

"Ok- Hadley, stop hitting Jaiden. I got to go, they're trying to kill each other." He hung up before I could reply.

The photo shoot went by fast, and I tried to ignore that hundreds of strangers were watching me half naked. But that's what happens in my profession.

When I got home, I fell on the couch, again getting a call from Ramin. "Hey." He said when I answered.

"Hi." I said, yawning.

"You sound tired. It's only 12." He chuckled.

"I know that, but I had a photo shoot and I have voice lessons today." I groaned, realizing they start in ten minutes.

I quickly put my phone on speaker and changed into a sports bra and shorts, throwing my hair in a ponytail. "Ram, I have to go!"

When I arrived at voice lessons, I took my shoes off and entered the studio. It was just a studio with a wall of mirrors, wood floor, and a piano.

My pianist/voice teacher was already there, waiting for me. "Hello Sierra. Good afternoon."

"Hey, what's on the agenda?" I asked, trying to sort my giant binder of music.

"Rehearse the songs we did last week and then we had visitors. They'll be here in ten minutes. First song,"

"Can it not be a Broadway song?" I groaned.

"Ugh, fine, do Try by Cobie Callat." I quickly did my warm up song, and then she said, "let's do Think of Me."

I searched through my music and groaned, realizing I left it at my apartment. "Let me call Ramin. He'll bring it."

"Ramin," I said once he picked up, "will you bring me my sheet music? I'm in rehearsal."

"Fine, Hadley, Andrew, Chris, and Summer are with me so you get to see them too." He said, and I heard him running out the door with the others.

"Ok. It's on my bed, I think. If not, it's scattered around my room and you'll have to search for it. Thank you, love you, bye!" I shouted quickly, hanging up.

As I hung up, the door opened. The cast of glee walked in, and I hugged them all. "Oh my gosh, what are you all doing here?"

"We're checking you out for a role on the show. Well, a guest appearance." Lea Michele told me, and they all say in front of me.

"That's great, thank you! Actually, I was just rehearsing new songs, and I left them at home, so my boyfriend is bringing them," my heart fluttered when called Ramin my boyfriend, "he should be here in a few minutes. What to do in the mean time?"

"Sing!" Lea shouted, and we all laughed. "You should do a solo for us."

"Alright, I guess. I'll do two songs then." I told my pianist that I would do Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again and Always Starting Over.

I grabbed a book and placed it on my head, standing in front of everyone. My teacher told me that by having a book on your head, it forces you to have good posture.

The glee cast was really impressed by my vocal range, and told me that I would definitely be on the show. "Ok, Sierra, you can go take a break. Be back in five minutes while I work with these idiots."

I grabbed my water and phone, walking outside the studio. Everyone was outside, smirking as I walked out, I assumed because of my attire. "Hey, my eyes are up here." I told them, and laughed, "did you find my stuff?" I asked Ramin.

"Ya, and it was scattered around your room, by the way." He smirked sarcastically.

"You're really good, Sierra," Chris said, smiling at me.

"Oh, you guys heard that?" I blushed, as Ramin put his arm around my waist, pulling him closer to me.

"I think everyone on this block heard you singing." Summer giggled, also sinking into Andrews embrace.

I choked on my water as he bend down and kissed her head. "You're going out?!"

"Where have you been?" Ramin asked, chuckling.

"Working! I'm so happy for you!" I hugged them both, but then was summoned back in the studio. "I'll talk to you guys later." I grabbed my music from Ramin, kissed him, and then ran back inside.