I

"Welcome home, my Lord" I say as he gives me his coat. He nods to me. This guy is my assignment.

Currently, I am his most trusted, faithful, loyal, whatever you want to call it, servant. He absolutely trusts me with his life and that is what I was assigned for.

It has only been three weeks but I proved my loyalty to him. There was a huge attack and I fought with my life and assignment on the line. He was impressed as he watched me fight as I protected him.

I should probably start at the beginning.

This guy is a King. To be more exact, a king that rules everything. Why? He has mystical powers that no one knows how he acquired. Most believe he was born with these powers. I think not.

I am supposed to gather intel on him for my organization. I am the top spy at my organization. I have been trained ever since I was young.

This organization recruits young children that was either lucky or unfortunate enough to come across their path. For me, I consider myself lucky but others have complained to me how they wanted a normal life.

I already accepted the fact that I will never have a normal life because I am not normal. The boss of the organization found me by chance when I was quite young. She was on a mission and found me along the way.

I was only a baby. She told me that my parents died in a mysterious fire. Their group had to investigate this fire, if it was one of their enemies that caused this fire. Through the wreckage, I survived and she took me in.

Later she discovered that I had powers. She didn't tell her superiors about my powers. I was named as the prodigy as I advanced quicker than all the children close to my age group.

I tried to live it down as I prefer to stay in the shadows. I trained rigorously under her guidance. We kept my powers a secret. I secretly trained to keep my powers in check. If I was found out, I could wipe the witness's memory and replace their memory with no recollection of my powers.

As the top agent, I was assigned to the most difficult of jobs. Many agents have died in this guy's clutches. They were discovered very easily because of his powers.

I keep my powers hidden completely around this guy. I hide the energy or aura that it emits. I never use my powers at the palace even in life or death situations. Well, life for me and death for others.

I was first appointed as one of the cleaners and I quickly got promoted when I protected him while the others ran. He made me his personal servant and I am always by his side.

The King has seven sons. The kingdom barely remembers that they exist. They haven't been in the public eye at all.

They are all good-looking and all the servants gush over them. I could care less. I finish my assignment then jump to the next.

Why I'm appointed to this guy is that he is cruel. He doesn't treat his kingdom right. He rules with an iron fist. No matter who you are, you do his bidding or it's off with your head.

His kingdom has been steadily growing as he forces all into war to gain more land and more subjects. He is power hungry. I have to stop him before world domination. Anyone who tried to stop him was killed on the spot.

I have learned that his sons were trained since young. The King forced them to be his strength and protection. They always listened to their father because of fear. The princes don't have powers.

I gathered personal information that they aren't really his sons but rather kidnapped. The people who kidnapped them years ago put on a show to make it look like they killed them but actually brought them to the palace.

I have no idea if the brothers are blood related or why he did something like that but that is not why I am here. I am here for the King.

Another spy has been assigned to gather intel on the princes. I never liked her. I think our personalities clash to much. She is one of those attention seeking people. I rather steered clear from her.

She was a good enough spy for her mission but I would've assigned someone else. She was currently in the position of a maid, a cleaner to be exact.

At first, she complained about her position in the palace to the one who got her the job.

She always seems obligated to talk with me as I was the only person that she knew and a fellow spy.

She would sometimes go haywire in a mission.

She doesn't always listen to her superiors and I've noticed that she thinks the whole world loves her, as if she was a heroine in a cliched love story.

I never understood why she does most things. Purposefully falling or bumping into men, fluttering her eyes and turning red a lot.

She acts sweet but I know her true intentions because I read her mind once. She is quite the schemer but doesn't apply the same logic in a mission. I don't understand her but I don't have to either.

I got caught off track. Let's go back to the real world.

I am walking behind the King, as we head to his office.

"What did I miss?" He asks in his usual commanding voice. He was checking in with the war general and I was instructed to organize his office. Very top secret stuff that I learned but not useful in my situation.

"Everything was quiet, my Lord" I report in.
"Good. And my sons?" He asks. Sometimes I have to babysit.

"They completed their morning training and are currently eating lunch, my Lord" I report.
"Good. Bring my lunch to my office" he commands.
"As you wish, my Lord" I say as I break away from our walk and head to the kitchen.

I hear the click-clacking of my shoes in the empty corridor. I pass a few people cleaning. I hear them talking before they realize I was there and immediately stop talking when I pass by them.

I hear them breath a sigh of relief as I turn to the kitchen. I enter the kitchen doors and immediately the head chef walks towards me.

"The King would like his meal" I tell the chef. He nods and immediately starts preparing a feast for one person.

I head back to the King's office. The maids will bring the food as usual.

I knock on the King's door and enter. Usually, people have to knock and wait until the King screams at them and then they can enter, but I am usually in his office and he said I should just enter after I knock.

The King sighs as he leans back in his seat. I stand behind the King, as usual.

"Massage me" he commands and I do it. After a while, he stands up and turn to me.

"I need a queen" he says. My face remains neutral as usual.
"My Lord, should I organize for all the eligible women to win your hand?" I ask. He shoes a disappointed pout.

"You're boring, you never show any emotion" he says as he sits back down, disappointed.
"My Lord, I am your servant. I cannot even dream for myself to be your queen" I say. Hopefully this will get him off my back.

The King is usually terrifying and a player in the eyes of the public and almost everyone in the palace, but he actually acts like a child or teenager that wants to have fun the entire time. It's just games to him.

The King is still young and women drool over him, but he keeps up the appearance of someone cruel and will kill you immediately. I mean, he is but he takes breaks in his time alone and unfortunately, I am with him in those moments.

Oddly enough, he doesn't command me into doing inappropriate things with him, unlike the other unlucky women.

"Ugh, find me a women" he commands, frustrated.
"As you wish, my Lord" I say as I try to leave his office.
"Be back soon" he says as I exit.

He is also super clingy with me.

It's annoying...

(I do not own the video.)