You

"That was so much fun" Jungkook says with a smile on his face. We are currently sitting on top of a branch, high up in some tree, watching the sun set.

"Yeah. I didn't think I would ever enjoy having someone by my side" I admit. 
"I always thought I was fine on my own but it is such much better with you by my side" I add on.

"Do you...actually mean that?" Jungkook asks with a hopeful tone.
"Of course I do" I say as I turn to look him in the eyes to show that I was telling the truth.

"I'm actually pretty happy that you can fly. I get to experience something wonderful with you" I say with a smile, truly meaning my words. Jungkook melts into a smile.

His hand slowly reaches my face, cupping my cheek. I lean into his touch, watching what he'll do next.

"You're so amazing" Jungkook says with a gentle voice.
"Can I maybe-kiss you?" Jungkook asks, unsure.

"You have to catch me first" I tease a little as I race into the sky, slowing down so that Jungkook could catch up.

He doesn't chase me for long as he holds me in his arms.

"Admit it, you let me catch you" he says with a smirk.
"How else would you catch me?" I say cockily back into his face.
"I'll take that as a yes" he says and his lips meet mine.

I pull away, signaling him to stop which he does. We stare into each other's eyes.

"That didn't taste like your first kiss" Jungkook says with a smirk. I roll my eyes.

"Like it's your first" I scoff.
"It is. The first kiss since I'm in love" Jungkook says with a bright smile.
"I bet you said that with every girl" I brush him off.

"No. Only you" he says as he pulls me closer.

"Sure sure" I say, not believing him.
"Stop looking at me and start looking at the sky. It's beautiful" I say quickly as I turn his face away from me, making him watch the stars around us.

Jungkook just laughs.

"Stay here. I'll go get our stuff" I say as I try to escape his arms but he's not budging.
"Can't we just stay like this?" Jungkook whines.
"No" I deadpan. Jungkook pouts.

"That's not going to work on me" I say as I avert my eyes. 
"Then why aren't you looking at me?" Jungkook asks as he tries to get his face in front of mine.

I look him straight in the eyes.

"Stay here" I command and leave to get our stuff. He's not far behind.

"Why are you trying to brush me off?" Jungkook asks, landing moments after me.

I pick up our stuff from the ground, brushing the dust off it.

"I shouldn't have done it" I admit as I hand him his backpack, looking him in the eyes.

"What? The kiss?" Jungkook asks, trying to understand.
"Yeah" I say and Jungkook looks at me in silence.

"Then what the hell was that up there?!" He yells as he squints his eyes.
"I'm sorry. I got caught up in the moment" I apologise. Jungkook's eyes soften.

"Be caught up in the moment then" he says with a slight smile.
"Let's be something-together" he says with a toothy smile as he grabs my hands in his.

I take his words into consideration. Why did I even kiss him in the first place?

"Not now" I say, looking him in the eyes.
"I need to...sort stuff out" I try to find the words.
"So later then?" He asks with a hopeful smile.
"Maybe" I say.