Money,

I ate the cookies we baked together and it was amazing. Jin gave most of the cookies to me.

"I guess this is goodbye for now. Same time tomorrow?" He asks as he scratches the back of his head.

"Sure" I say.
"Great!" He says, a bit too excited.

"I'll see you tomorrow then" he says as he leaves with a huge smile on his face. I must say that I'm quite happy with the cookies.

I leave the kitchen and close the doors. I make my way and hopefully the idiot King isn't there again.

I open my room doors and sigh in relief once I realize no one is there. I make my plan for tomorrow as I need to talk with Natasha, the other spy undercover.

She is supposed to gather intel on the princes and so far, I am the one gathering more information than her. There is clearly something bigger going on with the princes that might play a huge roll in taking down the King.

Hopefully she will listen to me or else I'm reporting her.

I suppose I need to wake up early again to talk with her.

How troublesome...

The next day, I wake up early and stealthily walk down the empty halls. Taehyung was up early yesterday, hopefully he got that sleeping medicine so that I can move more freely.

I get to the maids' living quarters and make my way to her room without making a noise. I finally get to her room and silently knock. I assume she's still sleeping so I just enter her room. Luckily she doesn't have someone else in her bed.

I see her sprawled over her bed.

I approach her and start shaking her. I quietly whisper for her to wake up. She slowly opens her eyes.

It is still quite dark so she only sees a dark silhouette. I notice she's about to scream so I quickly cover her mouth.

"Shut it. It's just me" I say as I move closer to her face.

She gets a closer look and stops wiggling around. I remove my hand and she sighs in relief.

"It's just you. Don't scare me like that" she says as she hits me with her pillow.
"Sorry sorry" I say as I throw my hands up.

"Couldn't it have waited for later" she whines as she crawls back in bed and turns to the other side.
"No, I'm busy today and so are you" I say.

"What do you want?" She asks as she turns back to me.
"How much intel do you actually have?" I ask as I sit on her bed.

"Sure, make yourself at home" she says sarcastically. She is clearly not a morning person.

"Why?" She whines out.
"You need to get closer with the princes. They might have a bigger role in all this" I say. She finally sits up straight.

"You're being paranoid" she says with a serious face.
"I don't think so. I'm assigned to the princes this week and I really do believe they are hiding something so I suggest you do your job" I say as I cross my arms.

"Listen, I'm trying. They are not as easy as my previous missions" she says hopelessly.

"Don't lose hope so quickly. Try Jimin and Jungkook" I give her my advice.
"Thanks...I'll try...I've got to be honest with you, they are quite terrifying and super unapproachable" she says as she looks down.

"I have faith in you. Besides, you are a good agent. Anything they throw at you, you can do better" I say. It's not true but now is not the time for honesty.