We'd

Jin turns to the frightened girl.

"Who?" He asks.
"H-h-her" Joy stutters out, looking at me with shaky eyes.

The princes and the General snicker at the thought but Jin's face remains unwavering.

"Why would you think that?" Jin asks, actually concerned. I can tell you right now that he thought that she was mentally crazy.

"S-s-she-p-powers" she stutters out.
"You've had a weird day. Why don't you go to bed and we will pick you up tomorrow. Bright and early" Jin says with a charming smile, trying to comfort her. I see the General frown at this plan.

"N-no. Don't leave me alone with h-her on the loose" she pleads with Jin. Jin looks awkward with the situation as she continues to cling on him.

"You could come with us if you want but she's also with us" Jin warns. The girl has a war inside her head. She glances at me then at the princes then at me again and then back to Jin.

She slowly nods.

Now the big question-should I play off that memory as a dream or let her have the conscious thought.

She would definitely stay away from me but then she would be troublesome on the journey. But she'll be distracted by the princes and it would be a win-win situation. She can keep the princes away from me and she wouldn't dare cross me again.

I could always threaten her if she does slow us down.

We all head back to the home Namjoon arranged. I was at the very back of the group with the General by my side while the group walks in front of us. The General was still in his disguise.

I was right that Joy completely forgot about me and flirted with the princes, trying to play hard-to-get. It was pathetic to see her try so hard. The princes were absolutely not interested in her which I find incredibly weird. No matter how annoying she is, she's beautiful.

"What did you say to make her so scared?" The General asks, interested.
"Just a little gal talk" I brush him off.
"You? Gal talk? I doubt it" he says with a slight laugh.

"Why's it so unbelievable?" I ask with a raised eyebrow.
"You-" he starts as he motions me up and down "-and her-gal talk. I highly doubt it" he says as he looks ahead again.

"Well believe it. I told her that she could have a whole harem with those guys once she becomes queen. She told me she didn't need to be queen to achieve that and I told her the brutal truth" I lie. It was a good enough story to make him believe it.

"That I can believe. You should've started with that, you went for her ego. Not 'gal talk'. It already sounds weird coming from you" he says as he nudges my arm.

Namjoon stays behind as he cuts between the General and I.

"Will you stay for the fight against the King?" Namjoon asks the General.
"I really shouldn't. I'm still supposed to be loyal to the throne" he says.
"You are. To the real throne" I say as I refer to the girl. Namjoon rolls his eyes.

"We have a lot of work cut out for us" Namjoon comments with a sigh. I just pat his back with understanding. He grows red under my touch.

"Good luck with that. I'm glad I don't have to deal with her much" I say honestly.
"What did you do to her? She was extremely terrified of you. Poor Seokjin had to comfort her as she clung to him" Namjoon asks.

"Gal talk" the General simply says. Namjoon gives him a look.
"It's a long story" the General surrenders as he throws his hands up.

"Could you provide extra protection for her. She's really necessary right now" Namjoon says and the General nods.
"We will discuss the fight later" Namjoon adds on.