Or

"I just need to check up on Joy. I'll meet you in the training hall. Have this so long" I say as I hand Jungkook the pen. He takes it with excitement.
"Don't do anything stupid" I warn him before he eagerly nods and runs off.

I head back in the palace and start my search for Joy. I'm actually pretty curious how far she got in her training. I feel she got far with Kris and Felix's help.

I was surprised to see her reading this early in the morning in the library. She looks up from her current book and quickly stands, straightening out the wrinkles in her dress.

"Mam" Joy says with a curtsy.
"What brings you here?" She asks politely as she rises from her curtsy. I'm a bit thrown off with how much she changed while I was gone.

Can a person really change that quickly? Or was she actually always like this but 'lost her way' or something?

Or maybe I'm reading too much into the greeting...

"Don't call me Mam. Just call me Lilian" I say, trying not to roll my eyes. Luckily Lilian isn't my real name. I wouldn't want my actual name spoken by her. No matter how much she changes, she still reminds me of her.

"Thank you for your kindness. Did you need something from me?" Joy asks, completely neutral in the face.
"I just wanted to see how your studies are going" I say as I glance at the book she's reading.

It's weird to talk to her like a normal person...

"Excellent with the help of Felix and the General" she says with a slight smile.
"Feeling regal this time?" I ask. I actually feel hopeful for this Kingdom's future Queen.

"Oh no. I'm still far from being close to royalty but I'm trying" Joy says with a nod.
"With that answer, it sounds you are further than you might think" I admit.

For the first time, she gives me a smile. A small one but still there.

"Anyway, tell me what you've learned" I say as I sit down.

Then we hear a knock on the door.

"Come in" I announce and the door swings open.
"Prince Yoongi has returned" Felix announces with wide eyes and what seemed like a rushed state.

I stand up very quickly at the news.

That quick?!

"Excuse me" I tell Joy and rush out the door. I speed walk to the front doors, Felix right on my tail.

"Isn't this exciting?" Felix asks as we walk down the halls.
"Sure" I shortly say. We turn the corner and I see Yoongi standing there.

Felix and I stop in our tracks.

"Welcome back Sire" Felix is the first to bow and I feel compelled to bow along with him.
Yoongi nods at our greeting.

"You're back early" I say as I straighten my posture. He walks up to me and looks between Felix and I. I see Kris entering the picture as he walks up behind Yoongi.

"I'm going to take a nap" Yoongi says as he walks past us. I put a hand up to Kris and Felix, signaling them to give us a minute.

I catch up to Yoongi's slow pace.

"That quick?" Is the first thing I ask.
"Yip" Yoongi says as he pops the 'p'.
"Do I need to ask why?" I ask.
"You probably already know" Yoongi says and yawns.

"Would you mind joining me for a nap?" Yoongi asks as he turns to me.
"I'm sorry. I already have plans with Jungkook" I say.
"You can skip. I'm sure he won't mind" Yoongi says.