Star

Lilian's (aka (Y/N)) point of view:

It's been another three days, making it two weeks since I've been unconscious.

I don't know why but sometimes a random tear would slip away. Not because of my situation-I don't even know what for.

There's nothing to be sad about. I will get out.

I will admit that I am getting a little worried. I don't know how long my body is going to hold out. I was already shocked when I made it past the fourth day.

I try to talk it out with the voice, trying to piece together how exactly he got me trapped. Maybe I could use that method to get out but he keeps going off track.

But today, I was tired of this nonsense. I grew annoyed with the voice and I miss my people.

I get frustrated and angry as I think back on all the great memories I had with my people. I go through my timeline with the princes and Kris and even Felix. I think back on my days with Hwasa.

Yes-there was A LOT of training and difficult times but I did have my moments with her. I still have memories to make with her.

"What are you doing?" The voice gets all panicky. I ignore the voice.

I will get out today.

I will.

Namjoon's point of view:

Tonight is the coronation for us all. We haven't decided on a ruler yet and postponed it to the latest moment which would be tonight.

We didn't want to go forward since Lilian isn't here but she wouldn't want us to postpone it any further.

We'll just have to smile and wave.

I'm not all that enthusiastic about it anymore-no one is and yet, we power through with a smile since we know this isn't what she wanted.

"You speak about her as if she's dead" Yoongi says with a slight frown, crossing his arms. I sigh as I stare at the ground.

No one wants to think of that possibility.

"Not yet" I mumble out. Yoongi becomes angry.
"You don't believe in her" Yoongi says angrily.
"Look around. She isn't even here" I snap a little. I don't want to admit it but it's true.

"Who's fault do you think that is?" Yoongi asks back.
"No one. You know that we are trying our best to get her back" I say, growing angrier by the second.

"An unconscious person can't just disappear!" Yoongi screams as he glares at me, jumping to his feet. He glares at me while I glare back also on my feet.

He clicks his tongue and storms out, slamming the door on his way out. I see Seokjin coming in, observing my angry state.

I sit down angrily again, looking out a window.

Seokjin sighs as he takes the seat in front of me.

"What?" I snap, keeping my eyes out the window.

"You're not usually this angry and it unnerves us all so take a chill pill" Seokjin says and I jump to my feet.

"I don't know what to do! I can't keep calm! I'm constantly awake-worried-incredibly scared. I have no clue where to even start. Am I even doing the right thing?" I unleash while Seokjin patiently looks at me.

I fall back into my seat, my hand rubbing my face.

I hear Seokjin sigh. This is the time when he gives me some grand advice that gives me a sense that what I'm doing is the right thing to do.