Together,

That little talk didn't work out. I was about to scream into Yoongi's ear that my name isn't even Lilian.

He didn't fall in love with me, none of them did. They fell in love with this character called Lilian. I am (Y/N), like it or not.

I should disappear from their lives once this is all over. I know a piece of me will miss them because they're actually awesome people with their own personalities. I don't see a lot of that anymore. I'll even miss the General but I'm sure our paths will cross again.

I don't know about my path with the princes. They seem so far away sometimes. I live in a completely different world, much different from their own.

But how will I leave such amazing people?

In all my years of being a secret agent, I never blew my cover, no matter how much I wanted to.

I'll just go back to my life and they'll go back to theirs. I'm sure they will forget all about me, sooner than later.

"Something wrong?" Yoongi asks with a slight chuckle. My forehead was currently in his back. I could feel the vibrations of his slight laugh.

"How will I move on from you?" I ask, more to myself.
"Simple. You don't" he says.

I just sigh. He won't understand.

Will I have to fake my death again? It would be too difficult to leave them with my own will, but I know that's the coward's way out.

"You really have a way with your words" I say with a slight smile.
"I could say the same for you. Sometimes you sound like a character straight out a book, all heroic and stuff" he says. I laugh a little at this comment.

"I don't know about that. I think I sound pretty normal" I counter.
"Sure sure" he says, clearly unconvinced.
"Fine then. We'll both be un-normal then" I say.
"Ok" he says with a slight laugh.

Yoongi and I keep conversation, coming to a halt when the other princes stopped.

"What's happening?" I ask Yoongi. He shrugs and gets us the front with the General and Namjoon. Joy and Hoseok were also at the front. Seems like they're talking about something. Namjoon sighs and we finally reach them.

"What's happening?" I ask and Joy immediately shrinks at my appearance.

"She wants to take a break" the General says with clear annoyance, referring to Joy. I simply look at her.

"It hasn't even been that long" I say with a tilt of my head.
"Are you kidding?! It's been hours!" She bursts out but quickly closes her mouth and starts shaking. She realized she just shouted at me.

"What do you want to do?" I ask Namjoon. It wasn't my decision to make. He sighs.

"I suppose we could stop for a little" he says and Joy's eyes shines for Namjoon. She thinks he's taking her side, how cute...

I nod and Namjoon announces to the rest of the group that we'll be taking a break. The princes seem confused but doesn't say anything.

After a huge struggle, we finally get to the harbor. Three long torturous days.

"Wait" Joy starts and we all groan. She has been incredibly demanding ever since the journey started, adding her flirting with the princes and the General, even though she has no idea who he is, she is starting to really annoy us all.

"What?" Yoongi grits out, looking like he wanted to bite her head off.

I wasn't going to be the one to protect the little princess from Yoongi.