Broke

"The General and Joy are looking for him. He ran off in the forest" Hoseok provides information as I jog in a direction. The group keeps up with my pace. I know we are going in the right direction since I used clairvoyance to scout out Jungkook.

"Do you even know where you're going?" Yoongi runs a bit faster to run next to me.

"I can't just sit still" I simply say as I run a bit faster. Yoongi matches my pace. He was always a fast runner. The princes were keeping up but you could see who the runners were and who the heavy hitters were.

The princes didn't know but Jungkook and the General were currently engaged in a physical fight with one another.

The General was on the defending side, trying to get some sense into Jungkook. Meanwhile, Jungkook was taking his frustrations and sadness out on the General and the General's patience was wearing short, not knowing when the fight was going to end. Jungkook was operating on full adrenaline so he doesn't even notice that he's tired and the General knows this.

Joy on the other hand, was watching helplessly from the side. I click my tongue at the situation. I know Joy can't help but be useless but I would appreciate if she suddenly grew courage and threw a rock at them or screamed at them or something.

Yoongi noticed my annoyance. I'm too tired to deal with this. It would've been helpful if the princes weren't right on my tail. I could've have teleported by now, already being there.

Yoongi bites his cheek as we continue our run.

We eventually reach the end of the town and we could see down the road, the three of them.

"What luck" Hoseok says like the optimist he is, once we have them in our sights, slowing down a little.

"Not quite" I say under my breath. They finally realize that they were actually fighting but I was already at the scene.

The General was still blocking off Jungkook's attacks, having a grim expression, already abandoned the idea of screaming some sense into him.

"That's enough" I say as I get between the two of them, holding back Jungkook's fist from hitting the General's metal scabbard, sword still unsheathed.

I can hear the General huffing behind me as I face a huffing Jungkook. They must have been fighting for at least an hour or two.

Jungkook freezes at the sudden interference. His glare softens. It seems the adrenaline is finally leaving his body as he slowly loses strength in his legs. I rush to his side to gently set him down to the ground. I was pretty tired myself as I finally gave in to gravity once my knees hit the ground. I was gripping onto Jungkook, ignoring whatever everyone else around me was saying.

I couldn't feel anything anymore.

"I'm tired" I breathe out into his ear and I fall asleep, head landing onto his shoulder and I was out like a light.

I opened my eyes, scanning the room, not remembering how I got here. I sit up once I realized I was in an unfamiliar room. I see Jimin sitting in a chair, hunched over my bed by my side, still sleeping soundly.

I stretch my back to hear a satisfying click.

I turn my attention back to Jimin. Why is he here?

My question kind of fades away as I take in his beautiful face which is facing me. His silky black hair was so tempting. It was practically begging me to reach out. I just had to touch it...

I slowly reached out, not really caring if anyone caught me. I gently place a hand on his head and just as it looked, it was super soft.

I wiped his soft hair out of his face to get a better look at what I'm dealing with. I don't know if it was a mistake or a good idea...