This

Still Jimin's point of view:

I watch as the figures giggle, the one still holding the mini sun. The other figure gestures to the water and the water shakily rises into shapes.

The mini sun holder breaks off pieces of the ball of light, tossing it around the water to float with the water.

I don't want to deal with this nonsense again! I have to get Hoseok and myself out of here!

I quietly scale down the tree to avoid those two magic freaks. I almost fell down the tree in my rush. I run as fast and silently as I could back to Hoseok.

I don't even bother knocking as I burst through his door. I shake him awake as I call out his name. He groans out tiredly.

"Isn't it a bit late for your games?" Hoseok groans out as he rolls to the other side.
"I'm not playing. I just saw two people...with powers" I whisper out the last part in panic. They won't be able to hear me, right?

Hoseok sits upwards and looks at me through the darkness.

"Are you one hundred percent sure that's what you saw?" Hoseok asks. I nod my head aggressively.

"We need to get out of here. I'm not dealing with that again" I say as I start gathering our things, stuffing it in our bags.
"Slow down. Shouldn't we tell our brothers about this?" Hoseok asks, thinking rationally but unsure. I could tell he doesn't want to stay here anymore.

"We will. Let's just get out of this freaking town" I say, getting more anxious by the second, never slowing down my packing, not doing a very good job. I can feel myself shaking already.

"We shouldn't abandon this town just because of that. It's dark out. Maybe it was just your imagination" Hoseok says, swinging his legs off the bed.

"I'm telling you. One of them was holding a ball of light" I face Hoseok but he interrupts.
"That's could've been a candle" he says.

"I'm telling you, that wasn't a candle. The other was floating water, making shapes. They were breaking off pieces of the light, throwing it to the water" I carry on.
"There was two?" Hoseok asks, shocked.
"Yeah. Keep up" I say.

"Well, I mean, it just sounds like the two were having fun. Not everyone is like the King, you know" he says.
"You're missing the point. They have powers. That's good enough reason to leave" I say as I chuck his backpack to him.

"Let's go" I say as I sling my own backpack across my shoulder. I notice Hoseok isn't following me out the door.

"Why do you want to stay so badly?" I face him again.
"This is a great town" he reluctantly answers.
"There are other great towns out there. Let's leave" I urge him. I can't leave him by himself.

He still doesn't move.

"Did you meet someone or something?" I ask. Maybe he doesn't want to leave a potential lover behind.
"The people are nice here" he answers.

"We can take her with then. We just need to get out of here" I urge him.

"What do you mean her? I'm talking about the townsfolk" he says with a confused look.
"You don't have to tell me about your love life but if that's the reason you want to stay here, then I need to know" I say.

"I don't know where you fell off the bus. There is no 'her'. I just like the town. It's peaceful. It's not as broken as the other towns. I finally have my dream job. I don't want to leave the people behind" Hoseok admits. I squint my eyes.

"Bro, you've been here for a week. There are other opportunities and other people to meet" I deadpan. I don't understand why he doesn't want to leave. He sighs.