Do

"I already read it, Sire" I say as I scan through more books. The air was filled with the flipping of pages.

"Good book though. 'The mythical tattoo' is a pretty good book" I say as I flip through more books.
"Hm...I haven't read it. Maybe we have it here somewhere" he says, more to himself.
"Surely enough, this library is quite impressive" I say.

I wonder if the King ever set foot in this library. He probably got the library just to show off how impressive it is.

I continue my search on a book as I see Namjoon scan the 't' section of the library. He eventually finds the book and takes it to a comfy chair and starts reading.

I eventually find a book that looks relatively new, which is probably why I never read it. I grab it and find a seat that has a view of all the Princes.

I hear the tutors teaching as the princes nod and write. I start with the book and it's pretty good.

Some time passes and I notice that it gotten a lot darker. I light up all the candles fixed to the walls and the ones close to the princes.

The tutors give their thanks as the princes ignore me. I sit back down with a lighted candle of my own.

I continue reading until I hear a knock on the door. I stand up to go answer it. I open the doors and I see a maid. She looks surprised to see me and begins to shrink.

"D-dinner is ready" she talks to the floor.
"Ok, thank you" I say as I close the door. I turn to the group.

"It is time for dinner" I announce to the princes.
"Thank you so much for today" I say to their tutors.

The princes walk out the door and I follow behind. We head to the dining room. The guards open the massive doors once they saw the princes. The guards also let me in.

I see the King already sitting at the head of the table. The princes take their usual seats and I stay standing at the opposite side of the King.

"Report" he commands, as usual.
"Nothing unusual to report my Lord" I say.
"You may leave" he says with a swish of his hand.

I take the command full heartedly and leave. The guards close the doors once I walked out the dining room.

I head to the kitchen to see what I can eat for dinner. I open the doors and immediately the head chef comes to me.

"I'm sorry to interrupt" I start off.
"No, it's ok. Anything for you" he says with a smile.

I observe the kitchen and there isn't much movement. The other chefs aren't there and nobody is cooking anything. They are done for the day once they cook the dinner and the dinner is already on its way to the King and princes.

"Can I use your kitchen please? I'm actually quite hungry" I say, still wearing my neutral face.

"Of course. I was just finishing up. Should I make you something?" He offers kindly.
"No, it's ok. I'm sure you had a long day" I decline his offer.
"Don't worry about me. I love cooking" he says.
"Then I will be troubling you then" I say. He just smiles at me.

"What would you like?" He asks.
"Anything" I say as I sit down on the counter to watch him cook.

"I will make it the best dish ever" he says excitedly.
"Make it double. I don't want to eat alone" I say a bit sheepishly.

"Miss Cold does have emotions" he says with a raised eyebrow and an amused smile.

"Of course I do" I say, returning back to my usual face.
"It left as fast as it came" he sighs as he shakes his head. He cooks while we keep conversation.

"So, are you still coping with your workload. It must not be easy" I say as I watch his first class skills at work.
"It's ok. Some people are making life difficult but I enjoy what I do" he says with a shrug.
"And you?" He asks.
"It must be difficult dealing with that King of ours the whole day" he says with a disgusted face.

"No comment" I quickly say.
"Oh, come on. You are stuck with him the whole day. He must get on your nerves. You can't hide the truth forever" he says.

"Anyway, what's your name?" I ask, avoiding the conversation.
"You don't even know my name?! I'm hurt" he says dramatically.
"Do you even know my name?" I counter. Quite a deja vu moment.

"Miss Cold" he says as he cracks up. I roll my eyes.
"Ok, Chef" I counter back.
"Ouch" he says dramatically.

"But my name is Felix" he says, back to seriousness.
"Felix Colsly" he adds.

"It's a bit late to say this but it's nice to meet you Felix Colsly

"It's a bit late to say this but it's nice to meet you Felix Colsly. I would shake your hand but your busy" I say.

"The pleasure is all mine" he smiles at me.
"And you are?" He adds on with a little chuckle.
"Lilian Fitzherbert" I lie.
"It's nice to meet you" he says as he dishes out the plates and hands me one.

"You are incredibly fast" I compliment as I take the plate.
"Why, thank you" he says with a little bow.

We eat in comfortable silence. I bargained that I would clean up since he made the food. He insisted on staying but I forced him to leave since it was getting late.

I was cleaning the kitchen until I hear the door squeak. I turn to see someone peeping through the door.

"I'm almost done, you can so long come in" I say as I turn back to the task at hand. I thought I was talking with one of the maids or something.

I hear the door open wider with a creak. I carried on with what I was doing, without looking who came in.

I finished washing the plates so now I had to dry them. I turn around to look for a towel but come to see Jin instead.

"Sire, the head chef just left. Should I make you something?" I ask.

Please say no. I just cleaned the dishes.

"It's fine" he manages to spit out.
"Ok, let me know if you need something" I say as I get a towel. I get the plates clean and pack them away.

I don't really care what Jin is doing so I try to leave as quickly as possible but he stops me with a question.

"What are you playing at?" He asks.

(I do not own the video and picture.)