We're

Felix laughs like a manic into the sky. He definitely wasn't like this before...

His flames get big enough to set the surrounding woods on fire. I manipulate the wind to keep the flames from reaching the trees, keeping it in track with the road.

If the woods catch on fire now, someone will notice which will eventually lead the princes into the picture.

"Man, I actually wanted a few witnesses but oh well" he says with a shrug. Why is he still talking?

"Look, you need help. You aren't yourself" I try to reason with him. He continues laughing.
"I've always been like this. Perfectly sane" he says with a crazy look in his eyes.

"You're name is Felix. You are a kind, optimistic person who is always easy to talk to. You create the best food that I can't find anywhere else" I try to remind him who is supposed to be.

He rolls his head lazily with a wide smile on his face.

"Yeah, I'm sure that's who you want me to be, right Dad!" He suddenly screams, creepy smile still plastered on his face. Is he that far gone?

His flames are starting to rise higher. I won't be able to play it off with the excuse of the wind so I teleport us in an almost identical road with no towns and people close by while he's busy with his laughing.

"Look at me, I am Lilian! Not your father" I scream at him, trying to get something in that brain of his.

He looks at me, squinting his eyes, trying to remember but only getting furious again. He squeezes his brain as he screams.

"Get out of my head!" He screams out. I hope he's speaking to whoever is making him like this.

But playtime is over. Time to help this guy out.

I knock him out with a sleeping spell and I make him float just before he hits the ground, laying him down gently.

The wind disappears along with the fire. Everything turns quiet, a distinct sound of a few birds calling out from afar.

I walk over to him, my footsteps are the only sound I can distinctly hear. I see the poor thing, sweating, breathing heavily, trying to calm down from his sudden high. I pick my feet up from the ground as I cross my legs midair. I'm not going to sit on the ground...

I float Felix's body to mine, positioning his head into my lap.

Circles in the center of my eyes somewhat light up to a green as a few loose strands start to hover around my face.

I concentrate as I place my hands on the sides of Felix's face. Let's fix his problems. I know he's a good guy.

"Enter" I silently breathe out and I transport inside his head.

The mind is a difficult game. It seems his is a puzzle filled with locked pieces. Most looks burnt but not irrecoverable.

In the center, the smallest but brightest piece stands out from the entire puzzle. This one also seemed to be the most protected with chains around it. A bit of overkill if you ask me.

I assume these are his precious memories, the important ones. This could be useful to me.

I fly up to the piece and with a swipe of my hand, the chains disappear. I touch the piece and head into the memories.

There are a few scenes playing on repeat. The fresher ones about some or other girl. She keeps popping up with him. I'm just gonna ignore that...

It seems it's only the happy memories that pop up here.