To

I rub my temples, feeling a headache coming on. I take a deep breath and exhale.

"Mind explaining the full story to me then?" I ask as I walk over to Hwasa.

"We should sit down for this" she says as we find a rock to sit on.

"So-I am the queen of this Kingdom, or rather was" she starts and I look at her with a stoic expression.
"And I wish you would show more reaction" she says with a frown.
"Ok hold up-what?" I say with wide eyes, giving her my best fake reaction.

"Ugh-why aren't you surprised" she says with a frown, seeing right through me. I drop my clearly fake reaction and shrug.
"We've both seen a lot of things that's supposed to be impossible" I simply say.

"Yeah but this is me" she says, very disappointed at my lack of reaction.
"It's your past" I say with a shrug.
"I hate how unbothered you are" she whines.

"...Does that mean you lost your daughter?" I ask, feeling sympathy.
"Yeah...worst day of my life" Hwasa says as she looks to the floor.

"It's weird since this one looks so similar to her" Hwasa says as she glances at Joy

"So-I joined this spy group that saved me. I didn't want anyone to go through that pain. Also, it was easy since I was classified as dead" she says with a slight nod of her head.

She breathes out and starts smiling.

"And then I met you. You were just a baby when I found you. I couldn't have left you there. We took you back to the organization and I just fell in love with you. You are like a daughter to me and a little bit of a friend" she says sheepishly with a huge smile.

"So what I lost, I also gained" she ends.

"And what does that have to do with this. Don't tell me you actually want revenge" I say with a tired expression.
"Well yeah. They took my husband and child away from me" Hwasa says as if it's obvious.

"But things started to get complicated when you actually started liking them. I shouldn't have sent you on the mission in the first place" she admits.

"But I'm glad you met people you like" she continues, doing a one-eighty.
"And those two are part of that. What were you planning on doing with them?" I ask.

"I just wanted to get rid of the girl but those two got in the way" she says.
"Where you going to do the same thing with the princes?" I ask.

"No...not all of them" she says. I was feeling relieved until she continued her sentence.

"What do you mean 'not all of them'? Were you actually planning to get rid of them?" I ask, a little surprised. This whole mission ran a lot deeper than what I thought.

"Well since you were like a daughter to me, I thought you should be the one to take over my Kingdom. Not this bimbo" Hwasa says as she refers to Joy.

"And it wouldn't be so bad if one of the princes become your husband. I can deal with that"she carries on.
"But what do you mean 'not all of them'?" I ask again.

"Sorry-it's the revenge speaking again" she brushes it off.
"But they didn't do anything to you" I defend.

"In association. Did you forget how the revenge thing works?" She asks with an amused scoff.
"Be happy that I'm leaving those two out of it" she says with a nod of her head towards Kris and Felix.

I squint my eyes, trying to understand her logic. She already got them involved by dragging them all the way here.

I walk over to the three who attacked me earlier