To

His eyes look like they were about to pop out from his skull.

"Rather not, I might hurt you...on second thought, I will be honored" he says with a smirk. This boy is quite cheeky.

"Which way would you like this challenge to be done?" I ask as I take out my Earings. I actually have a lot more piercings but keep it hidden while in the palace. My hair is always tied up so I don't have to struggle while I work.

"Hand to hand combat, anything applies" he says almost too quickly.

Watch out, I might actually figure out that you want to hurt me.

"No, she is a lady who probably knows nothing of violence" one mentor intervenes.

"I'm the one who dared challenge the Prince. He must choose" I speak up.

The mentor looks at me with concern in his eyes.

Jungkook looks smugly at this.

Don't get too smug yet...

I put my Earings on my clipboard as I try to set it down until I see a few hands grabbing it.

"I'll hold that for you" one mentor says as he yanks it out the hands of the other six mentors.

"Thank you. Please do not read it" I say politely.

"Of course" he says as they all move to watch the show. The other Princes also stopped their training to watch what was happening.

Jungkook and I move to the center of the room.

"She probably doesn't even know how to start" Jungkook snickers as the other Princes laugh.

Incredibly petty princes. The mentors just look worried for me.

"Any rules?" I ask before we begin.
"No, anything counts. First one to tap out loses" he says with a smirk. I nod.

I start the greeting between us. Jungkook is caught off guard but quickly copies my actions.

We greet and then a bell rings out of nowhere.

He immediately goes in for the dive. He tries to aim for my face but I dodge. I hear the mentors huff a sigh of relief.

He's shocked at first but carries on trying to hit me. I avoid every punch and kick he throws at me. Eventually he's huffing while glaring at me.

"Tired already?" I ask with my neutral face. I really thought his hatred for me wouldn't get in the way of his fight.

Guess I was wrong.

He seems more agitated at this. He puts his all into an oncoming punch. I gently grab his arm and use his momentum to flip him over. Once he reached the floor, all his breathe exited his body.

The people watching immediately stood up.

"My apologies, I'll tap out" I say as I give my hand for him to stand up. He slaps my hand away and gets up by himself, angrily dusting himself off.

His face was a mixture of shock and hatred.

"I lose" I say as I move to the group to get my stuff back.

The group looks shellshocked. I walk to the mentor with my things. He doesn't react at all and I just gently grab my stuff back.

I write down a few more notes and turn to the Princes.

"Training is over. Please head over to the library. Your teachers are already waiting for you. Prince Jungkook, it has been an honor to be in combat with you" I say to the princes and turn to Jungkook at the last part.