Me

I turn around to see Taehyung following me.

"Sire, did you need something?" I ask.
"You're eating at the gazebo right?" He asks. I nod.
"Let's go" he says.

I see the plate of food in his hand.

I really don't need this.

I follow behind him in silence as we head to the gazebo. He sets his plate across from mine and sits down. I also sit down by my plate.

"...It's quite peaceful tonight" he says as he gets ready to dig into his food. I just nod, staring at my food.
"You can eat" he says once he noticed I'm not eating.

I hesitate but eventually pick up my knife and fork to start.

"So, I've been wondering. Thinking a lot and it's making my brain hurt" he says as he stares up at me.
"Is that so Sire" I say as I continue eating.

"Yeah, at least I got that sleeping medicine you told me about" he says.
"That's good to hear. Are you sleeping better now?" I ask.
"Much, but I'm having weird dreams" he says as he looks back down to his food.

"Interesting, so you really are in deep sleep then" I say. I gotta be honest, I didn't think the medicine would actually work. Now I know where to go when I have trouble sleeping.

"Yeah, it's really difficult to get out of bed these days" he says with a small chuckle.
"Just like the rest of us Sire" I comment, more to myself. He looks up at me and was about to say something until we hear more footsteps coming our direction.

"Oh, hey you two. I didn't know you two were going to be here" Jimin says in a fake tone and leans over Taehyung's shoulder, smiling at me. Taehyung violently shoves him off.

"What do you want?" Taehyung asks in almost a growl.
"Wha- I'm offended. Can't even have a walk through the garden?" Jimin says acting hurt.
"Go away" Taehyung says as he tries to shove him away but Jimin is persistent.

"Why don't I join you two and look-my food is right here" he says as he pulls out a plate full of food out of who-knows-where.

"No, leave. We were finally talking" Taehyung says, growing more desperate and angry.

Jimin anyways sets down his plate right next to mine and sits next to me.

"I'll take my leave" I say as I try to stand up.
"No!" Jimin and Taehyung say at the same time. The sudden outburst caught me off guard.

"W-what we mean is, stay with us" Taehyung quickly recovers.
"It's really ok. It seems like you two want a peaceful night in the garden so I'll be leaving" I say.

Both their faces fall at this.

I take my plate and head to the kitchen. I was expecting to see the chefs finishing off their day's work but see Jin instead.

I completely forgot about him.

"Hi, and don't worry, you're not late, I'm early" he says.
"Oh, ok" is all I say. I thought they would still be eating.

"We are making cupcakes today" Jin jumps right in as he turns to the counter. It seems like he already took out the ingredients needed.

I walk closer to the counter to inspect the ingredients.

"See, this needs milk" is the first thing I say among the ingredients. Jin bursts out laughing.