Palace,

The General removes his hat and gets on his knee for the princes. They were still royalty after all.

"My liege" he says with a bowed head. The princes doesn't shift.

"Stand" Namjoon commands. The General immediately stands back up.

"No one besides a select few know of our title so you must address us normally" Namjoon says, gritting his teeth toward the end. Damn, why do they dislike him so much? He is only trying to cooperate with them.

"Yes Sire" the General says with a salute. I wish this guy could give me a shred of respect...

"Good. Now where is the lost princess?" Namjoon asks as he spreads his hands across the maps.

"Where's the leader?" The General asks in a very hushed tone as he leans close to my ear. I don't think the princes caught what he said but they seemed upset. I think Taehyung actually growled.

"You're looking right at him" I say. He's surprised by this newfound information.

"You could've told me earlier" he growls into my ear.
"Enough with the flirting and let's get back to business" Namjoon says before any of the princes actually say something.

"Apologies Sire" the General says with a quick bow and surveys the maps in front of him. He looks at the biggest one as he spreads it across the table. It showed more than the Kingdom. I leaned closer to get a better look. I probably could locate the princess on my own if I wanted to, but let's see how this plays out.

"She is here, in the kingdom of Luvania. We decided to go through these towns until we get to the harbor and catch a boat here. This is where we need your help. We request a boat for the two of us" the General says as he traces the trail we thought of beforehand. Namjoon nods at everything he said until the General's request.

"Just the two of you?" Jin asks.
"That's it?" Namjoon cuts in between.
"Yes Sire" the General says sharply.

"Leave us. We'll discuss it. I'll call someone to provide food" Namjoon says.

So the General and I eat bread with some water. I can't imagine the princes converting from first class food to war food.

"Do you think they'll help us?" The General asks.
"What do you think?" I ask, amused.
"I don't think they trust me. I don't trust them" he says with a scowl.

"You're quite two-faced, aren't you?" I ask.
"They are still technically part of the royal family" he says with a sigh.
"Technically."

"But I could say the same about you" he says as he turns to me.
"I don't know what you're talking about" I deny.
"Sure" he says with an amused smile.

Then a guy signals for us to go back.

"We have came to a decision. We decided to grant your request" Namjoon begins.
"Thank you Sire. You will not regret it" the General bows.

"But" Namjoon adds. The General slowly looks up.
"We will be coming with you" he concludes. The other princes nod.

"That won't be necessary" the General quickly retorts.
"That is our condition" Namjoon folds his arms.

The General takes a moment, thinking.

"...All of you?" The General eventually asks.
"Just the seven of us" Yoongi cuts in. So, all of you then.

"May I ask the purpose of your condition?" The General asks.
"We need to convince her somehow. We are the best people for the job" Jungkook says, staring the General down.