Need

"Know what?" Kris asks.
"She's the real princess" I say.
"Uh-I know. I'm the one who retrieved her" Kris says.
"You're forgetting that I helped-a lot" I deadpan.

I open all the windows once again and Joy wakes up.

"What happened?" she asks through a yawn.
"A princess shouldn't speak while yawning" Kris tells her. She tiredly takes note as she nods.

"The princes are back" I announce to the two.
"Isn't there something else you want to tell her?" Kris eggs on as he eyes her aggressively. Joy turns to me and I focus all my attention back on Kris.

"You can explain it to her" I say with a shrug.
"I don't even know half the story" Kris squints his eyes. You don't even know a quarter of the story but I'm guessing me saying that won't help my case.

I shrug. Kris stands up.

"A word" he says as he takes my arm and leads me outside the room.

"When are you going to tell her about magic?" He asks right after he closed the doors but spots the princes either leaning against the walls or sitting down.

"What are we talking about?" Jin asks as he joins the conversation.
"Uh-sorry" Kris says, a little flustered as he bows towards them. He was not expecting the princes to be on the other side of the door. 

"Your tea is probably cold by now" I say, trying to hold in my sigh. They can be so nosy sometimes.

"Doesn't matter" Jin says with a charming smile.

"We saw your distress and wanted to know how we can help" Namjoon speaks up.
"It's nothing" I brush it off.
"It's clearly something" Yoongi joins in.

"Joy is the real princess" I announce and everyone seems more awake by the news.

"Didn't we already know that?" Jungkook asks as he looks at the others.
"I just confirmed" I say with a nod.
"Oh yeah-mind powers" Taehyung says with wiggling eyebrows.

"Is that what you were doing?" Kris turns to me, ignoring Taehyung.
"I can't believe I didn't think of it sooner" I admit with a slight frown. I see a smile starting to grow on Kris' face.

"And you don't get to say anything" I point at Kris. He laughs a little.
"Anyway-you're one hundred percent sure she's the real princess" Namjoon breaks my short conversation with Kris.

"Yes" I say a little unsure on where Namjoon is going with this.
"Is there a problem?" I ask from the silence of the group.

"No no. Not at all" Namjoon says dramatically and I know he's lying. Yoongi rolls his eyes at Namjoon's performance.

"I think we should all take a nap and circle back to this" Jin tells the group, getting a few disappointed nods.

"That ok?" Jin asks me with a slight smile.
"You don't have to get permission from me" I say.

"Let's get back to training" Jungkook says with a bright smile.
"Jungkook" Jin warns and Jungkook immediately sighs as he rolls his eyes.

"Fine" he sighs out.

"Let's regroup in a hour or two" Jin announces as he walks away.

I let the princes talk about whatever they're bothered with while I help Kris teach Joy.

Kris searches for more books for Joy while I explain the relation between this kingdom and the others. I explain how she could form alliances with the best potential Kingdoms.

"This Kingdom actually helped during the previous King's rein. They were once great partners when your father was King" I say and she seems slightly taken aback.