I

My plan is to steadily make my entrance. The princes might've forgotten all about me so I can't just casually walk up to them.

But who knows, maybe they actually remember me. But they might be angry with me since I haven't visited like I promised I would.

The princes are currently in the library with little miss princess, continuing their royalty lessons. The General is keeping watch. I wonder how he got dragged along...

Now I just need to figure out the best way to approach them and make them leave this town. I'm worried that if something happens, I might get side tracked and forget about the princes, they might discover something they're not supposed to see.

But I need to do something now so that I can figure out Felix's story in peace.

Think...Just do something...Do anything...

Let's go...

I tap into their minds and create a picture of me to get them thinking.

They brush the thought away, letting it linger in their minds.

I was expecting them to be shocked by the sudden thought.

Joy seemed to be getting on their nerves. She was like a jumping puppy. Namjoon was trying to explain something but even a blind person could see that she wasn't listening. She was staring into his eyes and some fantasy romance scene was playing in her head.

I create the idea of me in the General's head. The corners of his mouth lifts a little. He seems to be in a better mood now but that isn't my intention.

The General gave the idea a positive reaction so he will be my target.

I scan a few books, as if I'm browsing.

I give the General a 'good idea' of reading a book while the princes struggle with Joy. That should entertain his bored self.

"I'll be right back" he announces to the princes and heads for the row right next to mine. He walks through the row, nitpicking a book or two only to set it back down.

He enters my row but doesn't notice me. He ignores the person reading the front page of a random book.

I 'accidentally' drop the book in his direction. It's so predictable that Golden Boy will pick it up for me, which he does at an incredible speed.

"Here" he says, his eyes meeting mine. His eyes widen but a smile soon forms on his face.

"I didn't think I would be meeting you in a library after such a long time" I say with a slight smile.

"Meh, I've been busy" he says with a shrug as he opens the book I dropped, trying to act cool.
"I can see that. The Kingdom's General leisurely walking through a library seems like so much work" I tease a little as I pick up an interesting looking cover.

"Funny story...for another time. And you? What are you doing here?" He asks, turning his attention back to me.
"Obviously looking for a good book" I simply say.

"Right" he says with a slight chuckle.
"But I meant, what are you doing in this town? Did you find work here or something?" He asks, flipping a page from the book.

"Something like that. I'm here for work. My question is why the neighboring kingdom's General is in this small town? You're not planning on attacking the place, are you?" I ask with a raised eyebrow.

"Not at all. I'm here escorting the princes and Joy" he says as he finally closes the book. He might look like he's reading but he didn't get a word in.