Take

"I will answer any questions, Sire" I say. I have to, I don't got a choice.

"No you won't" he says. I'm a bit thrown off by this but quickly recover.

"Of course I will Sire" I try again. He sighs and looks me dead in the eyes.
"No. You won't" he says more clearly.

What he said really threw me off. I suddenly didn't have much of an appetite. How am I supposed to answer to that?

After that, we ate in silence. I kept on examining him. What does he know? How much does he know?

He seemed unbothered. He always seems unbothered and tired. Is his personality like that or is he staying up at night? If he is, then what is he doing?

I might be jumping the gun a little. Maybe I'm just getting paranoid. I shake away my thoughts and continue eating.

He kept his eyes on his plate while eating, in a kind of drooping manner. It looked like he was about to fall asleep right into his food. I quickly shake that hilarious thought away.

He doesn't eat much. He picks at his food with his fork. I never noticed it before. I never see them eating and it's not really my job to check if or when they're eating.

I shouldn't get involved. I anyway can't tell him what to do. When he's not a prince anymore, I'm going to force him to eat cause this guy is way too skinny. You know, if I don't kill him...

And I shake that thought out of my head.

He eventually stops picking at his food. Instead, he drinks tea. It was his turn to examine me. I have no idea what this guy is thinking. Man...I miss my powers. Things were so much easier.

"What do you think this is?" He suddenly asks me. I snap my head to him. Huh?

"What flavor?" He asks, referring to the tea. Oh...

I take my own teacup. Smell it first then take a sip.
"I believe it's black tea" I say and it's pretty tasty at that.

"Hmm.." he says as he swirls the teacup.
"A fan of tea?" I ask, instantly realizing my mistake. Don't speak unless you're spoken to. I was about to apologize but see him nodding his head instead.

"And you?" He asks.
"Yeah...The best tea I've ever tasted was in the Kazuki mountains" I add on. I don't know why I'm keeping such casual conversation with a prince. But it feels natural with him.

He nods to signify that he's really considering my words.

"Kazuki mountains..." he repeats, more to himself.
"I've never been there" he says as takes another sip of his tea.

"It's beautiful. Peaceful" I say.
"...Do you-" Yoongi begins but is cut off by a shout.
"There you are! I've been searching everywhere for you!" I hear a voice coming toward us.

Jungkook comes into view. He freezes at first and his face goes bright red. This guy and his mood swings are crazy.

"W-w-what are y-you doing here?" Jungkook stutters out. I really can't handle this boy's emotional roller coaster.

"What do you want?" Yoongi asks, a bit of irritation in his voice.
"What do you mean? We have training" Jungkook says turning to Yoongi. Damn, I also need to be there. He sighs.

"I'm coming, just give me a second" he says. Jungkook looks at him weirdly.
"Sure" he quietly says but stays rooted.

"You can leave" Yoongi says impatiently.
"I can wait for you" he says with a cheeky smile.