Country,

I'm such an idiot. I should've just said yes. Go along with whatever the hell he was talking about.

He seems frozen at my answer but I stand by it. I can't backtrack now.

I'm such an idiot.

He then starts laughing.

"Well, either way. I'm not letting you go that quickly" he says once he calmed down a little.

"But is something happening or am I just being paranoid?" I ask. Jin freezes a bit.
"Don't worry about it" he says. Damn! I lost him.

The rest of the night, we were just talking. I feel like I gained a little more trust from him but I might be wrong. This guy can show a different face so easily. Like father, like son.

I have grown a liking to him, unlike his father. I don't know if it was the chocolate or how tired I actually was but he wasn't that bad. He was mature, he always has a joke ready on hand and a really great friend. And he bakes.

He has quite the pretty face so it would be a shame if he left the earth. That would be a crime committed to all.

I feel like he accidentally dropped a few hints that something was going to happen in two days time. I don't know if they know a attack is coming and planning to flee or to actually go head to head against the King or to just simply run away.

I don't even know if they know about the King's plans for the war in a week's time or if that's the reason why they want to act quickly.

I guess I will have to be patient but if nothing happens in two days time, I have to get the message to Hwasa about the King's plans.

"I guess I'll see you tomorrow. Luckily we won't play that game tomorrow" Jin yawns first but converts into a smile.

I'm guessing the King didn't tell them about my reassignment. I'm not gonna burst his bubble.

"Right Sire" I say and exit the kitchen. I really regret not bringing out the alcohol.

It's quite late so I head straight to bed.

Just two days...

The next morning was quite hectic. The first thing I see when I opened my door was Jungkook against the wall.

"Hey!" He snapped his head in my direction once I opened the door. Just great.

"Good morning Sire" I say as I open my door and face him.

"Why didn't you tell us?" he snaps at me.
"Tell you what, Sire?" I simply ask.
"You-you're working under that bastard again!" He snaps.

"Sire-" I begin but he cuts me off.
"Don't give me this bullshit! You are supposed to be with m-us" he quickly changes his last word. He looks at me with red vision. He storms off with a glare to the floor.

I walk towards the kitchen to be stopped by Namjoon.

"The others are up ahead. Can I talk with you?" He asks calmly. I would take a calm Namjoon over the other princes any day.

"Of course Sire" I say.
"Let's walk. It's a beautiful day today" he says with a dimpled smile. I nod and we start walking.

"...So, I heard of your reassignment. I guess you aren't babysitting us anymore" he says with a slight chuckle. You said it, not me.

"Yes Sire. The King requested it" I say.
"Yeah, he told us this morning" he says.

We walk in silence until we reach the garden. I notice that we walk further and further away from the palace.