See.

(This chapter might be sensitive to some.)

Felix was still snooping around my old room. I realize he would find me at this rate.

It was weird to see him in this state. My question after this discovery is how he played a role in all this?

Hopefully it wouldn't interrupt my plans...

I'm not as surprised as what I should be. I suppose it's from the many years of work including plot twists and surprises.

I use the shadows all the way to the window. It was difficult with the small room and the silence.

I slip through the window and flip onto the roof, my loose hair strands flopping into my face.

I quickly make my escape once I brush the annoying hair out of my face. Oh well, rather have hair than no hair. I shaved my head once and everything was just itchy. It wasn't for me.

I race my way back to the rebellion. I soar through the trees to eventually have full view on the group down below. I reach the tree to Yoongi and he's fast asleep.

I throw a blanket over Yoongi and gently lift his head onto my lap from the rough ground. I gently brush the hair from his forehead and look out into the forest.

I keep lookout until sunrise. I shake him slightly. He stirs awake and glares into my eyes but softens immediately. He looks around.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" He asks as he sits upright.
"I did" I simply say as I stand up, brushing myself off.

I give him a hand up and he takes it.

"Let's go" I say. We make our way through the rebellion without waking anyone up. It was time for part one of the plan.

We get to Namjoon at the front of the rebellion, the others already there. Some not seeming fully awake.

"Phase one is a go" Namjoon says amongst our group and the chosen spies run off which were Jungkook, Jimin and Yoongi. Excellent choices for stealth.

The rest of us starts to wake up the rest of the rebellion. It was like a chain reaction. We wake a few people then they wake people and they wake even more people.

The rebellion was a bit all over the place, in their little groups. The confusion and large crowd will hide my absence.

I grab my gear and quickly get dressed in my mission suit. Things were about to get ugly...

The whole rebellion moves at a snail's pace, still trying to get themselves awake, those who slept and those who couldn't.

I take a little detour as I could be noticed. Someone might see a black thing in the trees so I stray away from the rebellion's route and run to the palace. It doesn't take long to get there.

It seems I have caught up with our three spies as I see them breaking into the palace. They all enter through a window and I see them run off in different directions through the many windows.

I get closer to the palace, all the way to the King's quarters. The King's bedroom overlooks a huge garden with a gigantic tree in the middle.

I climb the tree until I reach a stable branch with a small opening of the King in view. I set up my mini crossbow, just as good as a normal one.

I don't think the King can avoid an arrow while he's asleep. It would be a quick death...hopefully.
And I can make it look like a freak arrow.

I get to a comfortable enough position as I pull back the arrow on the crossbow. I aim the crossbow with the little opening I had of the King. The King's head was in perfect view. All I had to do was pull the trigger.