Be

I say my goodbyes to the princes. Luckily, Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung were drunk so they didn't get angry or too upset. They were very clingy as they wanted me to go somewhere with them.

Hoseok treated me to a last dance, making me remember that I have to come back for the next dance.

Yoongi gave a slight smile as he offered me a handshake which I gladly accepted.

Namjoon was more difficult than what I anticipated. He asked me all sort of questions like where I was going and what my job will be and if I would be safe, along with other questions. I brushed him off with quick answers because he was making me tired by the second.

The General was much harder than anticipated to say goodbye.

"It has been a great adventure and I am proud to call you my friend" I say with a smile. He smiles back widely.
"Friends hey?" He says, transforming his smile into a smug one.

"Don't push it" I say, reverting back to my usual self.
"But we both know this isn't really goodbye. I'll see you around" he says with a smirk.

"If you even remember me" I say. I understand that he sees a lot of new faces everyday. He might forget me by tomorrow.
"Trust me, I certainly will" he says with a soft smile.

I know I'll see them again. I just wish I could punch my stupid heart for feeling this way.

Namjoon and Jin insisted I take a horse but I respectfully declined.

Since my mission's completed, I don't have to deal with the Kingdom's problems. That's the princes' baby. And I never have to see Joy again.

I walk down the dirt trail, princes and General watching my retreating figure. Even after I was out of their sight, I continue walking, enjoying the peaceful walk with the clear night sky.

I keep my eyes glued to the shining sky. I feel very small all of a sudden. This universe is way too big.

I sigh and peel my eyes away from the twinkling sky. I start kicking a rock while walking. I get frustrated and kick the rock a little too hard as the remaining pieces jab into a tree.

I teleport back into my room, back in the agency. More specifically-already in bed.

I immediately fall asleep.

For the first time in a long time, no one wakes me up early and I sleep longer than what I usually would.

I eventually open my crusty eyes. At first, I couldn't identify where I was but then sense quickly came knocking.

I sit up and look around the room. Everything still seemed to be how I left it. My room isn't big and it doesn't exactly have the homiest look either. I barely spend time in my room, besides sleeping.

My room is among the many other rooms. Agents can stay here and it's actually recommended but they eventually leave the nest.

I walk through the empty halls. Everyone else is already out and about.

I find Hwasa in her office. It seems like it's that time of year again when she assigns missions. The important cases are obviously top priority.

I knock on her door to get her attention. She snaps her neck to whoever disturbed her but quickly softens once she sees me.

"Your timing is as impeccable as always" Hwasa jokes with a smirk.
"I've killed the King and as requested, I'm here to see you" I say.

"Alright. Let's get formalities out the way then" she says. I enter, closing the door behind me.