Now.

"And when will you have the time for that?" I ask Yoongi. He is still on the dating topic. It's not that I don't like him but dating comes with so many complications that I don't want to deal with.

"We could go now" he suggests.
"Do you even realize what you're saying?" I ask, getting tired. I feel like we're talking in a circle.

"Of course. I don't say things for free" he states as if it was obvious.
"No Yoongi. Not now" I say with finality, letting my annoyance slip a little.

"Didn't you say you care for me?" Yoongi asks with a frown.
"Yes. I care for you all" I say. He frowns, squinting his eyes, tilting his head trying to understand something.

"Mhm" he says as he nods his head.
"Do you know that you're denying a proposal from a prince?" He asks.

"First of all, we're not even in your kingdom. Second, you're planning on giving up the throne so your point isn't valid" I point out, crossing my arms. His frown deepens as he keeps silent.

"...I know a ton of women that will marry you just like that without your title. You just need to get out there, meet people, enjoy life a little. I will always be supporting you, staying by your side even if you like it or not" I say with a slight smile. He smiles a little back.

"I seriously don't understand you...Don't cross me out just yet" he says as he carries on walking. I sigh silently as I catch up to him. This guy really doesn't want to listen to me.

Oh well. I'm sure he'll meet the girl just right for him...eventually.

I notice an agent, trying to catch my eye while he blends in with the crowd.

"Hey, I forgot something. I'll quickly head back to get it" I say but he quickly speaks up, walking with me.
"I'll come with you" he says nonchalantly.
"...Fine" I grit out. I know he's only going to find me suspicious now if I tell him to stay while I disappear.

I finally make a duplicate of myself, using magic to cover up the split. It's already giving me a head rush...

My duplicate is the one walking with Yoongi. I don't think they'll say much anyway so I don't have to talk at the same time.

I approach the agent from behind, just before he starts freaking out that he can't see me.
"Hey" I say as I sit next to him like a casual friend. He jumps a little but tries to play it off.

"Venom" he says. I nod.
"Just get to the point already" I say with cold eyes.

"Boss sent me to ask you why you're taking so long with your mission" the agent says.
"I'll send a letter" I simply say. Might as well visit her.

"You can give it to me" the agent says.
"Don't worry about it" I simply say as I stand up.
"I-it's an honor to meet you" the agent quickly says. I nod as I disappear into my surroundings.

I might as well finish my mission while I'm split...

I enter the minds of three mental people while I sit on top a house. Felix really made a mess. I erase those memories that he was caught in. It didn't take long since I don't need information, I just needed to erase those disturbing memories and they were fine again.

My duplicate was trying to find an earring in the grass, the thing I 'forgot'. Yoongi was crawling on the grass, helping out. She-I mean I-even suggested that I will look for it myself. It's unsightly for a prince even if the people around don't know about his title.

I first pull myself together. I grip my head. I hate the head rush that comes with this power.

"You ok?" I hear Yoongi's voice.
"Yip. Just head rush" I mumble out as I breath in and out to gather myself.
"I hate those. Take a break. I'll keep looking. I don't think we're going to find it though" Yoongi says as he helps me stand up.