Tell

Just my luck. They just HAD to get me involved. I have no part in this. Leave me alone!

I WAS quietly sitting in a chair, observing the princes' dance lesson. The orchestra blaring music that would have burst my eardrums if I sat any closer.

The princes were playing around, waiting for their instructor. I really had to hide my tiny giggles at the princes. Let's just say that they say and do the strangest things, thinking I couldn't hear them.

The orchestra was busy tuning their instruments, getting ready to play. A few were staring at me but I shook it off.

Eventually, the instructor came running in with a flustered state as he huffed for every breath.

"I am so sorry I'm late" he immediately bows to the princes as he apologizes

"Don't let it happen again" Namjoon says on behalf of the group with a serious tone in his voice.
"Thank you Sires" the instructor's face screams relief.

I notice that the whole mood of the princes changed once they were put in the spotlight. The atmosphere became as serious as when they are training.

"My assistant is sick so can I borrow one of your servants?" He asks the group with a deep bow.

"I have a better idea" Namjoon speaks up.
"Why don't we all have a female partner today? That way, we can all practice with an actual female" he says matter-of-factly.

"That's an excellent idea" the instructor says excitedly.
"We can use the people in this room. That way, we won't keep anyone busy from their work" Jin speaks up.

I notice an excited hush among the female musicians in the orchestra and even the princes.

I see a small smirk playing on Namjoon's lips. It seems like this was his plan all along. Maybe he has a crush among the musicians.

I look towards the potential musicians that might be picked. They all start smiling towards the princes, some looking seductive. I really wish Natasha was a musician now.

"Any takers?" The instructor announces towards the musicians. All the females, including a few males, stuck up their hands excitedly.

It defeats the whole point to dance with another male though. I feel bad for them. They also want to find love but it's frowned upon in society.

I wouldn't look for love in the princes either though.

The princes suddenly look in my direction.

Excuse me, don't look at me. There are tons of other girls that are more than willing.

Namjoon starts power walking in my direction. I wish I could walk away but it's too late. I turn back to my clipboard to pretend that I'm working. Hopefully they will realize I'm busy and won't bother me. But unfortunately, just like teachers, they target the busy looking.