Meal.

Still Namjoon's point of view:

I accompany the lady to the dance floor with other people dancing. I could already feel eyes on me. I am so glad the King forced us to take dancing lessons.

"I didn't catch your name" I say as we start dancing.

"(Y/N)" she says with a dazzling smile.

"Nice name" I say with a slight smile.
"I believe a congratulations is in order" she says. I'm trying to keep up with her dancing, trying not to trip over her feet. Why is she so good at this?!

"Yeah, I couldn't have asked for a better reaction" I say sheepishly. I know I'm not supposed to appear weak or shy and be the perfect King but I feel weirdly comfortable around this stranger.

"Chin up. Have a bit of confidence. You have the world at your fingertips" she says with a slight nod, looking into my eyes for the first time.

"...And where are you from?" I ask, breaking my trance.
"Between everywhere and nowhere" she says.

I smile at the answer.

I recognize that the song will end soon and I'm already panicking. I don't want her to leave me yet.

"...So-" I start but she cuts me off.
"Do you mind going to the balcony, along with the other princes? I have a surprise" she asks and I raise an eyebrow.

"You're not going to kidnap me, are you?" I ask and she laughs my question off.
"A lady such as my self? What kind of reality is that?" She says and I swear she was trying to hide a smirk.

"You'd be surprised what is possible" I say and my mind flashes back to the time Lilian won against Jungkook.
"Even the possibility of going to the balcony. I promise it's a good surprise" she says with a smile.

I don't know what kind of force took over me but I actually agreed.

Our dance ends and we bow to each other.

"The balcony" she reminds me as she disappears into the crowd.

I retreat to the throne before anyone asks me to dance. It seems my brothers were trying to do the same thing, trying to retreat to the throne.

"How'd it go?" Seokjin asks.
"She wants to meet me on the balcony" I say.
"Oh" Seokjin says in a teasing manner as he wiggles his eyebrows.

"All of us" I quickly add on.
"Oh really? What does she want?" He asks.
"I don't know. She says she has a surprise" I say and Seokjin eyes me, not liking the idea.

"What are you going to do?" He asks.
"A leap of faith, I guess" I say, unsure myself. I don't know why I even agreed in the first place. It's super shady.

"Fine. I'm with you. I'll tell the rest" Seokjin says with a nod. We tell our brothers who were sitting on their thrones. Everyone except Hoseok. We looked on the dance floor and saw him dancing with the (Y/N) girl. They were really going at it.

I suppose she noticed us as she leads Hoseok to the balcony. We were all speed walking, worried something would happen.

She was smiling away as we entered the balcony. Hoseok was leaning against the railing, looking up at the sky.

She stayed in the shadows.

"This better not be something useless" I say strictly. I will not endanger my brothers for this girl.

"Let me introduce myself" she says with a bow. I roll my eyes. So it's one of those things...

"My name is (Y/N), known to you as Lilian" she says and my eyes widen at the mention of Lilian's name.