Me.

The next day was quite busy. People were rushing around the palace. The maids were putting in extra effort in cleaning. People were coming in to fix the wall. The guards were running all over the place.

Quite the hustle for the arrival of the general.

The King and I were busy working when we hear a knock. I walk over to the door and see who was standing there.

It was a pissed looking general. He was tapping his feet impatiently with his arms crossed. It seemed like the vein in his head and neck were about to burst.

(Ok ok

(Ok ok. Hold up. This is Kris Wu and I will continue to use him as a character because I am way too lazy to change his name. So I've heard about his scandal and I really don't condone that behaviour. Also, I'm not sticking out for him but I don't know what happened behind closed doors. I'm not insinuating anything. I'm also not trying to invalidate the victims. I'm just lazy. Please know that I wrote this way before we even knew about the scandal. Thank you.

Man. In hindsight-I should have just used Jackson.)

"Good afternoon General" I say as I open the door wider. He nods, barely acknowledging my existence and head straight for the King. He kneels down. The King gives the 'ok' and he rises again.

"My Lord, what can be so urgent to pull me from battle?" He asks, trying to keep his anger to himself.
"There has been an attack" the King says. The General seems shocked at first and stops the tapping of his feet.

"The princes have been kidnapped" the King says. The General seems more serious as he furrows his eyebrows.

"Like, gone-gone?" He asks as if not believing what he was hearing.
"Yes, they're gone. We must get them back. This little rebellion must fall" the King says darkly.

The General pulls himself together and nods.

"She will attend to everything you need" he says as he refers to me. The General slightly looks as at me with the stink eye.

"Her?" He asks as if insulted.
"Yes her. I have complete trust in her so you can trust her. She can get you whatever you need" he says with a tight smile. The General looks back at the King with a really?-look.

"She is the only one I trust with such affairs. I don't want the Kingdom hearing about this little rebellion so you have to limit the amount of people you need. I trust in your capabilities" the King explains himself. It's weird that the King would explain himself to the General even though the King is in a higher position than him.

"Yes my Lord. Will that be all?" He asks with a bow, waiting for the King.
"Yes. Start as soon as possible. We can not allow these peasants to think they have the upper hand" the King says with disgust.
"Of course my Lord" the General says as he lifts his head and turns to leave.