Sit

The General tries to get under my skin the entire time, thinking of ways I could die when in a situation. He really needs to get checked out-like mentally.

But I bite my tongue at all his silly little comments. He was getting more annoyed by the fact that I brushed him off so easily.

I miss the silence from the beginning. This guy is quite the chatterbox.

I'm surprised by how salty he's against me. I overheard from others that he's quite the heroic type, treats everyone as equals, quite the gentleman, mature, cool, levelheaded and the list goes on. But here he is making weird faces at me.

I remember the princes were also pretty salty against me whenever I was around.

But I honestly can't blame them since they think the King and I are basically hand in hand. Whatever bad thing he does, gets reflected on me as well.

The General kept his tongue for quite a while before he revealed his thoughts. He has the opportunity to tell me things that he can never tell the King. I know that but I don't think that he knows that I know that.

He probably thinks I'm just as big as an idiot as the King. Difference is, he has powers so that leaves me as a defenseless girl. All bark, no bite.

But I don't really care what he thinks of me. After we get the princes back, he will go back to his war and I will be staying right where I am, hopefully ending it all soon.

We eventually get to the tree and he finally stops talking as he rushes over to the tree. He runs his fingers across the marking Yoongi made. That felt like ages ago...

I follow behind him.

"B-T-S... What does it mean?" He asks more to himself. He then observers the tree. He looks up the tree and starts climbing.

He takes forever since he's used to being on the ground, not climbing on things besides his horse.

He eventually gets back down and his breathing slightly increased.

"Nothing" he says, again, more to himself. He starts digging at the roots of the tree to see if he could find anything.

He eventually realizes that there's nothing there and surveys the area, looking for anything suspicious.

He eventually comes back to me.

"Well you were a big help" he says, dripping in sarcasm. Trust me, I could've actually been helping you. You didn't have to dig in the dirt like an animal.

"My pleasure" I retort. He sighs deeply.
"Change your facial expression from time to time like seriously" he says. I just look at him.
"Whatever" he says as he throws his hands up.

He turns back to the carving.

"What if this is a sign or a symbol. Maybe an abbreviation for something" he says. He looks past the tree, thinking.
"...Let's keep moving. This might mean we're on the right track" he says. I nod and we keep on walking.

We walk a little bit in silence but that's soon disturbed by his big mouth. But what he says somewhat surprises me.

"...What do you think?" He suddenly asks.
"About the BTS thing" he adds on to clarify.
"We assume that it's an organized rebel group that attacked so it might be their name. Their warning" I say, might as well say something.

He nods, actually considering my words.

We walk a little longer and then he begins again, now on the topic of useless things. It seems like he's talking to himself but then he turns to me as if I'm actually supposed be listening.