If

I tell the other princes Taehyung's plan. They all get super excited, realize that I'm still there and chase me away from their presence.

I get everything organized for them while they eat breakfast with each other, while Taehyung just drinks tea. The atmosphere is explosive excitement. They all act calm but they are all super excited.

The King allowed them to take more breaks to trick them so that I could catch them off guard when they do something he doesn't approve of. Frankly, I don't care what they do but I still need to keep my cover.

The princes can very easily walk into town if they keep a low profile. The people barely know of their existence anymore. So I will be leading the group around town.

They all show up, dressed in normal clothing, in the dining room.

"Shouldn't we dress, I don't know, more poor" Taehyung brings up.
"No, this is how the townsfolk dress sire" I say, trying my best not to roll my eyes.

"I think we should split up in groups. I believe you all can handle yourselves. Please don't reveal to anyone your true identities. If you do, we will group back and I'll handle it" I say. They all nod, hopefully they understand.

We use the back way out of the palace once they were ready. Some were giggling like a bunch of school girls.

We travel to the town and we split up in groups. We decided to meet at the water fountain if anything goes wrong or if they wanted to leave. I would be the one close by the water fountain if they needed my help as I didn't want to spend the whole day with any of them.

I told them that I would be close to the water fountain when in fact, I was off to do whatever I wanted for once but I wasn't going to be careless.

Namjoon and Seokjin grouped together. Hoseok and Yoongi grouped together and the last three grouped together.

They all had money and I was nearby the water fountain. If they were going to screw up, it would be early in the day.

I grabbed something to eat and it was super good. I saw that no one was going to come so I left. I went out to rent a horse and rode off for a little while. I finally felt like my old self. I let my hair down as it flew behind me. I went faster and faster with the horse, jumping over obstacles and feeling the cool summer breeze in my face.

I stop by a lake that has a few apple trees surrounding it. I pick a few apples and drop it near the horse and tie it to a tree.

I take off my shoes and dip my feet in the cool water. No one was around and it felt great to do something without being on guard the whole time.

I go deeper and deeper into the water, not caring if my clothes get wet. I eventually just went in all the way. I float for a bit and start singing a little.

"Like the lazy ocean hugs the shore" I start. I start the whole song from beginning to end.

I should go to the sea again when this mission is over. Or maybe the jungle. I could be like Tarzan, swing from vine to vine. But one thing's for certain, I'm definitely going on holiday after this mission.

I eventually get out the water when I notice I began to prune at the tips of my fingers. The horse is still there so everything's fine.

I check one last time if anyone is there and quickly use my powers to get dry. I believe the King wouldn't sense anything since I'm quite far from the palace but I won't go overboard.

I grab an apple and head back to the horse. I mount it and turn back around to the town.

I take a different route back to town.

I don't think the princes ran into any trouble while I was gone...hopefully.

I start approaching the town and ease up on the pace of the horse. The people make way as they are already used to horses coming and going.

I ride the horse back to the stable I rented it from and tie my hair up again. I already payed the guy so I thank him and go to sit in a restaurant close to the water fountain.

A waiter walks up to me.
"Hello, what can I get you today?" he asks politely.
"Orange juice please" I say shortly. He looks a bit thrown off but quickly recovers.

"Is that all?" He asks.
"I'm fine for now, thank you" I say as I stare off at the water being thrown around the water fountain.

He eventually leaves and I look around the restaurant from where I'm sitting. It was mainly filled with young girls and I can guess why. It should be because of that waiter because he is quite the looker.

"Welcome, have you already been helped?" And here's reason number two.
"Yes, thank you" I say and turn back to the livelihood of the town.

I don't hear him walking away so I assume he's just standing there.

"Just call when you need something" I hear and he finally walks away.

Too friendly waiters. They probably get a ton of tips.

I see the town has a few open stores and stands. I should check it out later.

The waiter comes back more quickly than what I expected. He places my drink right in front of me.

"Enjoy" he says as he licks his lips. What is he playing at?
"Thanks" I say as I take my orange juice and sip on it as I stare back at the town. I hear he doesn't walk away.

There are other tables. Leave.

He eventually walks away with a holler from a customer.

I look to the people and spot a few familiar faces. I guess it made sense since they finally have a day off. They spot me and immediately speed walk to me as if it was a competition to get to me first.

"Good morning" I say to the four familiar faces.
"Good morning, I didn't know you would be in town today" the older mentor says.

The four were the mentors of Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok and Namjoon. There is a big age gap between them and the other younger mentors.

"I thought you said that your schedule is packed" the one says.
"I'm here for work. The princes are here today" I say a bit more quietly.
"So that's why there are more guards than usual" the other says.

"Well anyway, while you are here, why don't you meet my son. In fact he works here" the one says.
"Oh, mine too" the other says.

"Really?" I ask.
"Yeah, I'll go call him now" he says.
"Me too" the one says.
"You really don- and his gone" I say.

I look at the two left behind.
"Would you like to sit down?" I ask.

"No, it's ok but we will send our sons to you" the one says with a wide smile.

(I do not own the video.)