Ship

Back to Lilian (aka (Y/N)) point of view:

I was just about to fall asleep until I hear a knock on my door. I ignore it the first time but it just gets more aggressive.

I groan.

"What?" I mumble out as the knocking finally stops.
"Can I come in?" I hear the General's voice.

"Please don't" I say but he comes in anyway. I sigh into my pillow.
"What do you want?" I ask, clearly annoyed.

"So um, I was wondering if Joy could room with you tonight? She's causing trouble with, wanting to sleep with the princes and me" he says. I stiffen a little at her name. And I was just about to fall asleep too...

"Are the princes complaining?" I mumble into my pillow.
"...No-but I am" he protests.
"The princes aren't such sissy's like you. Get in or get out. I'm tired" I groan out.

"Fine. Then I'll be sleeping with you tonight" he says as if it will sway me. I continue sleeping and he eventually realizes I'm not going to do anything.

He lets out a sigh as he closes my door and my bed sinks on my right. I was already in dreamland so I don't care what he does.

I wake up to find that I am significantly closer to the General than what I thought. His face was really close to mine, facing each other. He was gently gripping on my hands. He looked so peaceful...for once.

I wanted to go back to sleep, on account to how comfy I was, but I knew we had to wake up and get Joy's butt to that throne. I groan at the adventure ahead and the General snuggles in closer. I sit up straight and yawn, careful not to wake the General.

Then I ask myself what the hell I am doing and wake the General up.

I use my free hand to poke the General in the face.

"Wake up. We need to get going" I say and the General stirs, slowly waking up. He sits up looking incredibly sleepy with his droopy eyes.
"Yeah yeah...just give me...five more minutes" he says as he face plants back into his pillow.

I leave him, giving him time to wake up.

The princes were up and about early this morning.

"Good morning" Namjoon says with a dimpled smile as he daringly hugs me.
"Morning" I answer, not really caring. The same could not be said for the six pairs of eyes on us.

"Don't hang on her. It's too early for that" Jin scolds as he stares Namjoon down. Namjoon doesn't back away but reluctantly lets go.

"Why are you up so early?" I ask the group as I scratch my neck.
"Couldn't sleep. Joy" Yoongi simply answers and the princes nod. I realize how tired the princes actually looked.

"You could've woken the General and I. We can get a move on" I answer.
"We couldn't find the General and we wanted to leave you in peace" Jin says with a warm smile.
"He was with me" I simply answer and walk away to enter the kitchen.

I hear running feet behind me. Jungkook was the first to reach me.

"What did you just say?" He asks seriously.
"He slept with me. Don't worry, we just slept" I try to say but he's already gone.

I roll my eyes. This early in the morning too...

I decide the General is a big boy now and can handle this by himself. I'm going to make breakfast.

I reach the kitchen to already find food ready. So, I can either help the General or wake Joy up.

Maybe I should help the General out...