...

Hoseok and I dance till our feet started hurting.

He wasn't lying when he said he would disguise himself. No one questioned us as we rocked up. They did have their eyes on us but for different reasons.

Hoseok and I were really going at it. Admittedly, it was a lot of fun.

"I'm glad you took me here" I admit as we eat our late lunch. We didn't worry about food as we continued dancing. That is until we actually smelled the food around us.

"I'm glad I did too. It finally gives me a chance to be alone with you" Hoseok admits. I shrug.
"It is what it is" I say as I look at the many people dancing.

"It doesn't have to be that way" Hoseok says.
"And you're suggesting what exactly?" I ask with a slight glance.

"We could date for real and then the others will have to back off" Hoseok suggests.
"I don't want to get romantically involved" I say stubbornly.

"Then what are you doing here?" Hoseok asks with a slight smirk. I shrug.
"Sounded fun" I simply say.
"That's not true and you know it" Hoseok teases.

What Hoseok said really gave me something to think about.

I never really envisioned myself tied down to anyone-much less a prince or King. Do I actually want to be with someone like that?

It seems Yoongi has caught my wondering face.

"Something wrong?" He asks as he inspects my face further.
"Oh no. Sorry" I say as I shake my head. He seemed busy since he was in a rush somewhere.

He sits down and stares at my face.

"You're lying. What's wrong?" He asks again.
"I'm just thinking. It's really nothing" I say, trying to chase him away.
"About what?" Yoongi asks, unmoving.

"Should I give love another chance?" I blurt out.
"Love?" He questions with a raised eyebrow.

"See-it's not important" I shrug it off.
"I think it's important" Yoongi says seriously.

I bite my cheek. He doesn't seem like he's planning on leaving.

"...So...any advice?" I ask.
"You didn't give me much to work with" Yoongi chuckles.

"Just go off from the word love. What comes to mind?" I ask.
"You" he answers quickly.

"Please take this seriously" I roll my eyes. He stays silent as he continues to think about it.

"Nope. Still you" he comes to the conclusion.

"Ugh-ok-um...when do you know when you're in love?" I ask specifically.
"You can't stop thinking about the person. You see a future with that person. That person makes you feel whole" Yoongi says with a straight face.

"Something like that" he says with a shrug.

"Is that really love?" I ask, a little surprised.

I only know the affects and signs a person show when they are in love. I notice every single detail of the person that I can decipher a person's next move-even thought-by looking at their actions.

"That sounds easy" I say with a nod to myself.

"It's not. It's difficult and complicated but worth it" Yoongi says with a nod.

"Why do you know so much?" I ask.
"I've fallen in love" Yoongi says like it's the most obvious thing in the world.

"With you" he adds on.
"I gathered" I say with a nod.
"But is that really love? Isn't that infatuation? Lust maybe?" I ask.