Over

I don't even know why I'm helping this brat.

"If I was in a life or death situation as a prince, I would most definitely hide somewhere or run away" I add on. I see a little fire in his eyes.

"Hypothetically speaking" I remind him as I toss my black powder over his chest. I leave him be. I hope my words actually go through that thick head of his.

My next location, I find Namjoon waiting in a tree. Ok, I'll bite.

I walk under the tree, curious on what he will do now.

He actually jumps down from the tree and brings me down. He flies up from off me. I turn around to see him holding his sword towards me.

"Too easy" he says smugly. Not quite...

I kick his sword away and easily got it out his grip. I send it flying to the side and Namjoon looks at me in shock. I grab my staff as I roll and jump up. I pretend to full on hit him in his head until I stop right by his neck. He visibly gulps.

"Too easy?" I ask with a tilt of my head. He shakes his head very quickly. I walk around him slowly as if I was about to do something. I can see him swallowing as he doesn't move.

I simply get my black powder and toss it over his back. He actually lets out a little yelp thinking I did something terrible.

"You're out" I whisper in his ear. I see that his ears turn really red. I take that as my queue to leave.

Next, I find Jin. He actually puts up a better fight. His arrows are full of power, just a little off.

I actually go head to head with Jin. He lost his bow. I made it a fair fight by losing my own staff. Now was the time for tactic.

It seemed like he was holding back for some reason. I take it to easily got him off he's feet.

"Sire, I hope for your sake that you give your all in fighting in a life of death situation" I say as I cover him with my black powder.

Next, I find Jimin. I found him in the other garden around the roses. It seems he was busy doing other things rather than playing the game. He was prepared for me in a different way.

There was a path of rose petals leading to the gazebo overlooking the lake. Jimin was leaning against the table.

"After this whole game, let's say you and me have some fun" he says with a smirk.
"Sire, the game is still ongoing" I warn him.
"So?" He asks as I approach him.
"It means that I'm still playing" I lean into he's ear and cover him immediately with my black powder once he was distracted. Well, more distracted.

Pretty boy wasn't so pretty anymore with all the black powder I dumped on him. He just blinks, trying to register what happened.

"Sire" I say as I leave.

Next was Yoongi. He was quite good at hiding. I really had to think where he would be. He wouldn't be in the castle as that is off limits.

I ripped out my memory of where I last seen him run off. I then think of shady places on a warm day like this. A cool place for him to relax a little without drawing much attention to himself.

I eventually find him nearby the lake. He was skipping rocks under the tree. I see that he left his sword at the root of the tree intertwined with the boulders. I guess he was hiding somewhere in there until he got bored.