How

The whole day, Hoseok was trying to get me to dance again while the others got in his way. They kept on insisting I was tired when in fact, I had energy to burn but I wasn't going to interfere anytime soon.

I watched as the princes carried on their dance lesson. Today's schedule was focused on their dance.

If it were me organizing their schedule, I would have tried to keep somewhat a balance between their lessons. Whoever thought up of this schedule really didn't think ahead.

The day finally ended as I found a bit of peace while eating my dinner. The trick is to just stay in the kitchen.

My report to the king was the same as always. I had nothing to report as I watched the princes dance the whole day. One could clearly see that they're exhausted.

I sat by an open window in the kitchen, ignoring the hustle of finishing shifts of the chefs.

There was a slight breeze that ruffled my rebellious baby hairs. The night was lit by the full moon and millions of stars. It was a clear beautiful night. I would've taken a stroll if I didn't notice the black hand.

I pretend as if I don't see it. It might just be one of the princes. If it's someone invading the palace, I need to act without raising alarm.

I swing my legs casually out the window and lean back on my hands, pretending to enjoy the summer breeze. I let out a yawn to change my position to one staring straight to the night's beauty.

I feel the hand grab my leg. I look down to see a familiar face.

"Hey" the guy dressed in black quietly says. He's wearing his cheesy ninja outfit.

I roll my eyes but let out a small smile. It's nice to see someone I know for once.

"Hold up" I quietly say, for his ears only. I try to move my legs back inside but he doesn't let go.
"Not here, I'm sure you can figure it out" he says. I can practically see his smug smirk.
"Just tell me" I say, not in the mood for his games but he vanished with the wind. I roll my eyes once again.

He wouldn't just come here. I'm sure he told Natasha where to go...

I figured he would go somewhere dark or where we could blend in. He might meet us close to a bar so that when the meeting is over he could get wasted. Or in the stables or maybe he knows of that secret room.

My first guess was right. He dropped a hint by saying "not here" so he basically gave himself away that he wouldn't be on palace grounds.

There's a forest close by the town so I followed the bar trail, taking a turn into the forest.

I started running to get there faster and soon enough, deep into the forest, they were there. I could see all the movements in the trees.

It seems like everyone showed up. Must be an important meeting then.

"Aw man, I thought you wouldn't get it this time" he says disappointed once he spotted me. Natasha also finally noticed me.

"Sorry to disappoint" I say smugly.

The moment I walked closer, more dark figures dropped from the trees. Dramatic much?

"Venom" I hear a familiar voice. 'Venom' is my code name. Most people know my face back at the agency but that's about it.

"Jellyfish" the same voice turns to Natasha. Your name is earned. You are basically nameless until you prove yourself but it seems like Natasha doesn't like her name as she puffs out her cheeks.

"Report" the same voice says, the person who knows everything about me. The person that found me. The person that basically raised me. Hwasa.