The

"My Lord, is there anything that you are looking for?" I ask, referring to him snooping around my room.

Did he get suspicious of me? Was this whole babysitting the princes thing his plan all along?

"Nothing at all" he says with a wide smile.
"Starting tomorrow, you will be by my side once again. I have important business to deal with" he says as he walks out my room but he stops just before he opens the door.

"Have you decided if you want to be my queen?" He asks facing the door.
"My answer is the same my Lord. I, a lowly servant can not become your queen" I say. He walks out the door.

I wonder what kind of important business he's talking about. I should investigate. I quietly walk out of my room to see the King heading to the left. This is perfect. His office will be empty so I can snoop around.

Two guards stand by the door but they let me through since I'm constantly coming and going.

I look around his desk which is clean for once. I open his drawers, nothing important. He doesn't know that I know about his safe. I take down the painting to see the safe. Such a cliched place to put a safe...

I see a few new things. A neatly stowed away letter. I read the name addressed to one of the King's spies currently operating in the neighboring kingdom. I open it to find out some distressing news.

The King himself is actually planning to kill the neighboring King when they negotiate a peace treaty. It doesn't specify the details but this is enough to do something about it.

It seems he requested for news about the neighboring Kingdom.

The next was a few planning papers that he wrote himself. He's actually planning on getting all the children of the Kingdom to start training to enter the military. He's planning on getting every working body signed into the army.

I look at the more formal papers with stamps saying 'confidential'. It's more plans about his next attack.

He's been quite the busybody while I was babysitting.

I look through for anything else. This pen is new. Why's it sitting in here? Maybe he forgot it in here.

I set everything the way I found it again and close the safe. I didn't find any dates besides the confidential letters. He wants to start a full out war next week.

I need to contact Hwasa about this. We need to act fast. This guy isn't thinking ahead. He will kill much more people than what he intended and will cause a lot more bad in the long run for everyone.

The King doesn't think of anyone but himself. He just wants power and live in the life of luxury while everyone suffers for it.

It's already risky to contact Hwasa so I need to get that information from Jin asap. Killing two birds with one stone. I need to get that info tonight.

I exit his office and head straight back to my room. I'm meeting Jin tonight so it will be no problem if I just read my book a little.

After a bit of reading, I notice that it's getting darker. I should get the report thing out of the way as soon as they are called for dinner.

I open the door to see Hoseok. He jumps back in surprise.
"Sire" I address him, about to walk away until he spoke again.

"Oh um, I was actually hoping we could dance a little bit" he says sheepishly. I notice that he already cleaned up from their game.
"Of course Sire" I say. He will probably stop once it's dinner so it won't interfere with my plans.