Had

Jinyoung turns around to find out who the hand belongs to. It was Jin with Namjoon by his side. They glare at each other. I quickly stand up to defuse the tense situation.

I already had the conversation that in certain situations, I will refer the princes to their names.

"Oh, hi. I made some friends, right?" I say as I turn back to Jinyoung and Youngjae.
"That's right" Jinyoung says as he stands up and places a hand on my shoulder. Youngjae nods, not looking happy with the situation.

"I don't care, we are heading back now" Jin says as he grabs my arm.
"Ok, let me just pay first" I say quickly. He gives a nod.

I quickly head over to JB and give him the money I owe and a tip.

"Thank you so much. It was nice to meet you and Jackson. Bye" I say and quickly leave. I head back to my table.

"It was nice meeting you, Jinyoung and Youngjae" I say and follow Namjoon and Jin to the water fountain.

We get to the water fountain and I don't see the others. What was their hurry then?

"I suggest we look for the others" Namjoon says. They seem more calm now.

I nod and start looking around for the others. I find Yoongi and Hoseok sitting at a small cafe and announce that we were leaving. It seemed like they were relieved to finally leave.

We head back to the water fountain if the rest were there and sure enough, they were but Jimin and Jungkook has more colour on their necks then the last time I saw them.

I do a head count and see that everyone is here. We all start walking back to the palace and the boys share their adventures they had today.

I was walking at the back of the group because the sun was beginning to set and who knows what kind of trouble there could be.

Yoongi couldn't keep up with the group. He looked dead tired. He eventually fell behind until he was walking right next to me.

"Prince Yoongi, did you enjoy your day today?" I ask as I look ahead, not meeting his eyes. He doesn't say anything.

"Yeah" he eventually says.
"That's good" I say. There was silence.

"...And you?" He suddenly asks.
"And me what, sire?" I ask.
"Did you enjoy your day today?" He asks. I don't sense any hatred in his voice. He is much calmer than what I thought.

"Yeah...I saw your mentors. They are all so nice" I say.
"I saw" he simply says. Does he mean he saw the mentors?

I didn't say anything after that. I didn't push him any further. I realized he was pretty tired after the day he had and so we walked in silence all the way to the palace.

We eventually get to the palace and the guards immediately let us in without hesitation. They all leave for the living room. They all sat down as they continued their stories. I was taking notes in the corner. Yoongi looked like he was about to fall asleep any minute.

"Get us dinner" Taehyung commands to me.
"Yes sire" I say as I exit the room. I close the doors behind me, traveling through the halls to get to the kitchen.

I open the kitchen doors to the busy atmosphere. The head chef comes running to me as usual.

"Hey" he says.
"Hi, the princes wants dinner" I say.
"You heard people, chop chop!" He screams to the kitchen. Creating a feast for seven people is no easy feat.

"Thanks" I say as I head back out the kitchen and walk back to the living room. I see Yoongi standing outside the doors.

"Sire, do you want to go to bed early tonight?" I ask. He just nods. We walk down the halls to his bedroom.

"I'll run you a bath and once you're done, I will bring you a plate of food. I'll call a maid" I say and turn to his private bathroom.

I get the water running with bubbles and sweet smelling fragrances.

"Sire, your bath is ready. I'll call your maid to help you" I say as I leave his room. Each prince has their own maid.

I call his maid and immediately nods. She leaves to his room.

I continue back to the living room where the princes are. I open the doors and they aren't there. I assume that they are in the dining room enjoying their dinner.

I leave for the dining room to give my daily report to the King. The guards immediately let me through the doors.

"Report" the King commands.
"The princes all went out to town today. Prince Yoongi will not be joining the dinner as he is incredibly tired. Nothing unusual happened that I can report" I say.
"You may leave" he says and I am finally free.

I head back to the kitchen and speak with the head chef.

"Prince Yoongi will have his dinner in his room tonight. I will take it to him" I say. He nods and plates his dinner and a cup of tea. He places it on a fancy looking tray and gives it to me.

I leave and head straight for Yoongi's room. I knock on the door and hear a "come in". I enter his room and see he's already in bed with his sleeping clothes on. It seems like his maid isn't there.

"Your dinner Sire" I say.
"You can put it here" he says as he pats the side of his bed.

I gently place it where he indicated. I pour the tea into his teacup and left it on the tray. I move back to the front of his bed to get the signal to leave.

"Anything else sire?" I ask.
"You can leave" he says as he turns to his side to eye his dinner. I nod and leave. I close the doors behind me. I notice that Prince Jungkook was leaning against one of the halls.

"Sire" I acknowledge him as I try to pass by.

I try to walk away but he grabs my wrist and pushes me into the wall, trapping me with his arms.

"Sire?" I ask with an unamused look on my face.

"Why? Why is it that you are constantly on my mind?" He asks me aggressively. My face remains neutral. I am not fazed by him almost spitting in my face.

He finally steps back and scratches his head aggressively.

"Even with that girl-" he says to himself, touching his neck full of hickeys. He then turns to me, glaring as he stomps in my direction.

"Stop this nonsense!" he yells at me.
"Sire, I didn't do anything" I simply say.
"Of course you did. Now fix it!" He screams.

"Will you give me permission then?" I ask as I have an idea. He raises an eyebrow.
"Go ahead" he says more calmly.

I come closer to him and he closes his eyes and starts to lean forward. I aim for the middle of his forehead and flick my finger. Not enough to actually hurt him but enough that it stings.

He immediately opens his eyes and grabs the spot where I flicked.

"What was that!?" He asks, startled.
"I thought it would work" I say as I step back.
"You're making it worse!" He screams and stomps away.

I just had to roll my eyes at his teenage behavior.

I walk back to the kitchen to meet with Jin, just as he told me.

The room is empty once again as it got quite late. Maybe I can grab a snack after the meeting with Jin.

What does this guy even want?

I open the doors and see him leaning against the counter.

"You're late" he says with crossed arms.
"With all do respect sire, we didn't agree on a set time" I say as I close the doors behind me and turn around to look at him.

No one else was here, meaning it was only him and I.

(I do not own the video.)