In

"So you really explained everything to the princes?" Kris questions me. Everyone eventually calmed down at Felix's joke and currently having tea. I kinda just want to sleep but Felix didn't allow me. I feel beyond tired...

Joy was sent to study further much to her disappointment. Sorry Sweetie, the adults are talking.

"Yeah. I presume they all have powers and powerful at that too. I could only assume that the King saw this potential" I add on. I already explained the situation to the two of them. Felix tried not to look disappointed by the news for the container so he continued to smile.

Kris considers this new information.

"I can hear your gears turning from here" I comment with a slight smirk towards Kris. Kris looks at me.

"What can I say" Kris says as he shrugs. I'm sure he already has the full picture but Felix is blatantly looking as confused as ever. I rather not explain...

"Can I maybe go to bed? I'm like-so tired" Jungkook says with a yawn in between. It's weird to see him of all people tired.
"Of course Sire. You don't even need to ask" Kris turns polite once again.

"Great" Jungkook says as tiredly stands up, ignoring the fact that he called him 'Sire' once again.
"I suggest you go to bed-unless if you want to come with me" Jungkook tells me with a slight smirk.

"Sleep sounds good" I brush off his comment as I stand up.
"You two didn't do anything to my room, right?" I sigh out to Felix and Kris. I'm not in the mood for surprises.

Luckily, for them, they didn't do anything.

I woke up in the middle of the night feeling extremely hungry. I begrudgingly got out of bed and headed to the kitchen. I see the door is a crack open.

I can clearly see who is in the kitchen. A certain someone trying to steal a few cookies.

I open the door wider, the creaking noises announcing my arrival.

"Hey" Kris says as he munches on another cookie.
"Cookie?" He asks as he hold out one to me. I take it, taking the seat next to him.

"Can't sleep?" I ask as I munch on my own cookie.
"Yeah but that's ok" he brushes it off. I jump off the counter and look through cupboards for actual food.

"And you?" He asks.
"I'm starving" I say as I take out cereal.
"I could make you something" Kris suggests.
"You're not Felix" I deadpan as I take out two bowls.

"I'm not as good as him but I can cook" Kris continues.
"I don't want to eat military food" I simply say as I pour the cereal for the both of us, giving him a bowl.

I've eaten enough military food for a lifetime.

"I can cook" Kris mumbles but eats his bowl of cereal anyway.
"Sure thing buddy."

And we munch in silence.

I take our dirty bowls and leave them in the sink for tomorrow's problem or Felix's problem. Whichever comes first.

I take another cookie from the packet.

"See you later" I say with a nod, cookie in hand.
"Hey?" Kris calls out before I exit the door.
"Yeah?" I ask over my shoulder.
"Can I sleep with you tonight?" He asks. I don't even need to think about my answer.

I nod and he quickly jumps off the counter and to my side but he goes back for the cookies and back to my side.

We head to my room in silence. It's dark and I'm tired. I was just insanely hungry and picked up a stray on the way.