Know

Jungkook was forced to take a breather outside the library while the General kept an eye on him.

"Remember me?" I ask the girl still sitting by the table. I kind of forgot that she was sitting there during the whole choking business, but Jin is quick to kill my conversation with her.

"You must get medical attention" Jin says as he eyes my neck.

"Later. I want to hear how you guys are doing" I say as I sit down, my chair being the furthest away from Joy. I wonder if she changed at all...

The leftover princes give me skeptical looks. Yoongi was quick to sit down by my side with his arms crossed.

"How's it going?" I strike up casual conversation with Yoongi, completely ignoring the incident beforehand. This puts the other princes in a somewhat ease as they slowly sit down.

"Not bad actually" Yoongi replies, following my lead. I was about to reply until Namjoon speaks up.
"Are we really going to ignore the fact that Jungkook almost killed you?" He asks, furrowing his eyebrows.

I hold in my scoff. It would take a lot more than that to kill me.

"I understand that he's angry-" I try explaining but he interrupts me mid sentence.
"Do you?" Namjoon snaps.
"Let her talk" Jin says, putting a hand on his shoulder to calm him down.

"I prefer he physically take it out on me than emotionally" I explain, folding my arms.
"I would prefer that with all your reactions honestly" I say as I look at their confused faces. Yoongi and Namjoon seems to be the ones that understood what I meant.

"...What?" Taehyung asks with a tilt of his head, giving up on trying to figure it out for himself.

"I care for you" I admit for the first time out loud. The princes seem a bit shocked by my sudden statement.
"...R-really?" Jimin is the first to break the frozen silence. I simply nod.

"No" Joy suddenly jumps up before anything else could be said. I look at her with a raised eyebrow. This outta be good...

"What do you mean 'no'?" Jin asks cautiously. She points at me.
"A demon can't care for others" she says defensively. The princes sigh. Seems they had enough.

"What is up with you and this demon stuff?" Jimin asks with a roll of his eyes as he dangles his head backwards on his seat.

"You need to stay away from her. She's extremely dangerous" Joy warns with determination towards the princes. The princes glance at one another, giving skeptical looks.

"Why don't you join Jungkook outside for a bit of fresh air?" Jin suggests.
"Cause she inhaled too much dust" Yoongi scoffs silently.

"Why don't you ever believe me?" She asks with a huge pout. Does she think she's being cute?

"We believed you once. Never again" Hoseok speaks up with a sudden seriousness and slight glare. I did not expect him to take such a dramatic stand.

The princes seem to be in agreement while Joy's face flushes red. I don't know if it's from embarrassment or anger. Maybe both.

"Can I escort you for some fresh air?" Jimin says with a tight smile. I quickly jump in, disliking the idea very much after what happened last time.

"I'll walk you" I say, standing up before Jimin could. The princes look at me confused. Maybe Jimin moved past what happened but I certainly did not.

"N-n-n-" Joy stutters out but I talk over her.
"I'll get you some ice-cream" I grit through my teeth. I see in the corner of my eye that Yoongi is snickering at me.