Would

I hear a lot of shouting and screams.

I jump out the open window and claw my way to the roof. I needed to see what was going on. I hide behind the incredible architecture of the palace and it was already a dark day as the sun hid behind the clouds.

I see what looked like a group of people storming the palace. They weren't an army but enough to do damage.

I move to the dining room and see that the bomb created a huge hole in the wall. I quickly hide myself in a nearby tree that will perfectly cover me. It seemed like, whoever these people were, had the same idea as I see a sniper with a crossbow a few branches below me.

I check around the other tress to see the same thing. Snipers hidden against the branches. Who are these people?

I turn my attention back to the faint hole in the wall. It was incredibly dusty. I couldn't see past it. I heard a lot of noises. Shouts, screaming and it even sounded like they were putting up a battle.

I wait anxiously.

Out comes ten guys with face masks running with the princes over their shoulders, unconscious.

"Let's go! Let's go!" The three guys without a prince screams. They seemed panicked.

Suddenly, the dust parts from a fire ball being aimed at them. The King comes storming out with fire in his eyes.

The snipers shoot their arrows at the King. It was an amazing sight to see. Hundreds of hundreds of arrows coming from all different directions, and they were still coming.

The King got distracted by saving himself. The ground in front of his feet grew as a shield but the earth could only cover that much. He created a cocoon of ice around him.

Fun fact, the King can only use one power at a time for some reason.

The arrows stick against the ice. A few crack the ice. A few bounce off the dome. Someone gives a signal and they all retreat.

The snipers all climb down the trees. It looked like ants climbing down. I watch them run towards the dense forest. I remember Yoongi and I ran there the other day while playing that game of theirs.

I take a quick glance at the dome. He doesn't seem like he's going anywhere so I follow the group. I jump from tree to tree. I quickly catch up to the group. They were all dressed to blend in with the environment around them. They keep on running and doesn't seem to be stopping anytime soon.

It starts to rain.

We finally come across the lake where I first found Yoongi when playing the game. The group runs in the direction we ran.

"Look for the sign" what looks like the leader says and the message is spread through the group.

The rain mixed with the dense forest, begins to smell like thick forest. The group keeps running and the leader finally stops at the tree Yoongi carved 'BTS' the other day.

"This is it" the leader says. The group stops and takes a break. Some sit down, not carrying about the wet vegetation. Others lean against trees.

The ones running with the princes the whole time, set them down.

"It should wear off right about now" the leader says. A few starts tapping their cheeks to try and get them to wake up. The princes steadily start to wake up. They seem out of it at first but after a few blinks, they are fully awake.

"Thank you" Namjoon says to the leader.
"Don't thank us yet. You still need to hold up your end of the deal" the leader says. Are they talking about money?

"Right" Namjoon says seriously with a nod. I take a closer look at the group. They all seem like normal average people. I even recognize some, walking in town during our trip.

"Five minute rest everyone" Namjoon announces. Now I'm confused. Usually the leader gives out orders. Is he the leader of this group?

The princes are smiling from ear to ear.
"We did it."
"We finally did it." They silently celebrate.

Now for some dumb reason, Yoongi looks like he is busy inspecting the tree with the carving up and down. He starts to look around the other trees. Now's my time to do something.

I camouflage in the tree I'm in. From this angle, there's enough branches separating Yoongi and I.

He looks over me and seems satisfied so he lays against a tree and closes his eyes.

"I be right back. Just need to pee real quick" one of the people says. He gets a few nods and he walks off a little. This is pure luck.

Just when the guy was satisfied with a spot, I land next to him from the tree I was in. None of that climbing down nonsense.

I immediately have him in a choke hold and cover his mouth in case he screams or runs away. My face was covered so I spoke into his face.

"Now listen to me. I am going to remove my hand and you will not scream" I say threateningly and as low as possible. It came out like a growl. His eyes shift to mine. Fear in his eyes. He nods very quickly.

"I will kill you if you scream" I say as my last warning. He nods aggressively again.

I slowly take my hand off his mouth. I usually like to use a piece of fabric or something other than my hand. There's a lot that can go wrong with only a hand. He could bite it or even worse, lick it.

Even when I have gloves on, it's still gross.

"Good" I say as I remove my hand off his mouth completely. He doesn't say anything. He just breaths heavily.

"Who are you people?" I ask threateningly as if I could kill him at any moment. He glances at my cold dead eyes. He starts singing like a bird.

"BTS" he says. Now I know what that means.

"What do you want with the princes?" I ask.
"They started BTS" he says. I can't look shocked right now. I must keep going with the threatening aura. Being intimidating can easily be interrupted when you look surprised or shocked. You need to keep up a show as if you already know all the answers to your questions.

"What was that promise they were talking about?" I keep going.
"They promise us freedom and liberation. They promise to kill the King."

(I do not own the video.)