Queen.

"I can look through my-what was it-jewelry?" Joy says. How desperate can one be?

The princes just look at each other. All a bit skeptical.

"A headband" Yoongi simply states. He seems so over this whole thing.

Her eyes light up at what Yoongi says. Is she that desperate for a change?

"I have one of those. Just wait here" she says and speed walks back into the house only to break out running inside, searching like crazy through her millions of jewelry pieces.

"Is this really her?" The princes murmur amongst themselves.

"It doesn't seem like it. What are we gonna do now?" Jungkook asks with his head hung low.
"Who knows. Maybe she would run out screaming that she actually has the headband" Jin says, trying to give some hope but not believing in his words himself.

"We can always find another replacement. Someone who is worthy to be King or Queen" Namjoon says.
"Who? I definitely don't want to be King" Jimin sulks.
"It's ok. We don't have to be" Jin comforts further.
"Yeah. No one is forcing us to" Hoseok says with a bright smile which seems to cheer the group up a little more.

"Where's Lilian and the General? Aren't they supposed to be close by?" Taehyung asks the group.

"Man, it feels weird to call her by her name" Jungkook says.
"I know, right? I thought I was the only one" Jimin says, getting all jumpy.

"We're here" the General cuts in which scares a few princes.
The General opens his mouth to say something but he notices the door opening again and returns to the shadows with me.

The girl approaches the group all jumpy. She tries to gather her breath before speaking with the group. She reverts back to her cold front  and holds up a headband.

(This is basically it with the royal crest in the triangles

(This is basically it with the royal crest in the triangles.)

Namjoon eagerly takes it from her as he examines it in the sun. The crown shining in all it's glittering glory.

"This is all I had" she says.

"This isn't a headband. It's a crown" Namjoon comments. I look at the General.

"What? Headband-headpiece-crown-same thing" he says.
"Um, no" I say with an are-you-stupid look.

"Oh come on. It's the same thing. No one cares" he says. I just give him a look and turn back to the princes.

"This is it...You're the rightful princess" Namjoon says with a hopeful smile. Joy melts at his dimpled smile.

The other princes all grow wide smiles. They have someone to dump the position onto.

"Awesome. Now you just need to become queen and-" Yoongi says.
"Wait wait. I didn't agree to become queen" she interrupts, panicking a little. What did she expect?