I

"I'm back" one of the mentors say with the waiter by his side.

"You must be his son. Pleased to meet you" I say as I hold out my hand. Both father and son was shocked by my action but he quickly regained his self. He was the waiter that took my order earlier.

He took my hand and smiles at me.
"It's nice to finally meet you" he says with a gleaming smile. I just nod.

"I'll leave you kids alone" he says as he drags the other two mentors a certain distance but eyes still on us.

"Shouldn't you be working?" I ask. Again he looks shocked at me.
"I'm taking my break now. Dad REALLY wanted me to meet you" he says as he rubs his neck.

Then we get interrupted by the other mentor that fetched his kid.

"This is my boy" the mentor says as he basically shoves his son in my direction. This is the other waiter that came the second time round.

He quickly regains his footing.
"Pleased to meet you" I say as I stick my hand out for him to shake. This time, the son looks shocked as the father just chuckles.

"She's a keeper my boy" the father pats his son's back. The son regains himself by his father's aggressive pat.

"Pleasure to meet such a beauty" he says as he takes my hand to his lips. My face remains neutral.

"I'll get going. Don't want to be in your way. Go get em son" he says as he leaves to the other mentors.

"Shouldn't you be working?" I ask again. He looks shocked but quickly regains himself.

"I couldn't miss this golden opportunity, I'm on break" he says as he takes the seat in front of me.

The other drags a seat from an empty table and sits next to me.

"You're here too?" The one across from me finally notices the other.
"Um yeah, I've been standing here the whole time" he says with a frown.

"Well anyway. What's your name beautiful?" The one across me asks with a wink.
"Lilian Fitzherbert" I say shortly.
"Beautiful name" he says with a smirk. My face remains neutral.

After a moment of silence, I finally decide that I should at least talk with them.

"And you are?" I ask.
"I'm Jackson Wang but you can just call me Jackson" the one across from me says with a wink.

"My friends call me JB" the one next to me says