I

Three days go by with quite the possessive traits from Jungkook and Yoongi. Jungkook wants to train constantly to perfect his flying but I'm sure at this point he just wants to fly. He's basically mastered flying.

Yoongi watches us train while I try to convince him to join us. He refuses every time.

"Don't you want to have powers?" Jungkook asks Yoongi.
"Your power is super cool" Jungkook adds on with a cheeky smile.

"I'm fine" Yoongi responds with closed eyes.
"But just imagine all the things you could do" Jungkook says.
"Don't push it" Yoongi says as he opens an eye to glance at him.

"You're wasting" Jungkook pouts.
"I don't care" Yoongi says as he returns to his peaceful state.

"Lilian, help me out here" Jungkook turns to me.
"If he doesn't want to-he doesn't want to" I say with a shrug. I'm not particularly bothered and his reasoning is pretty solid.

"Thank you. Now leave me alone" he first tells me then turns to Jungkook.
"That reminds me" I start as I look at Jungkook. Both their attention turns to me.

"Since you basically perfected flying, I'll be helping out Joy once again with her studies" I say and Jungkook immediately starts to sulk.
"That's not true. There's still so much you need to teach me" he says, very displeased.

""I'm sorry but-" I was interrupted by a sudden announcement.
"Who missed me?" A deep voice announces, making us all look towards the entrance of the training hall.

Taehyung was speed walking over to us with a huge smile on his face. I see the other princes trying to keep up with the excited Taehyung.

"Lilian" he says excitedly as he engulfs me in a huge hug before I could move away. I awkwardly pat his back.

"We would have came sooner if someone wasn't so distracted" Jin says with a tight smile.
"I wonder who that could be" Taehyung says sheepishly as he pulls away.

"You're exhausting" Jin sighs out.

"What are you three doing in here?" Namjoon asks before a whole reunion takes place. Jungkook and I were currently grounded to have a chat with Yoongi.

"Check this out" Jungkook says with a smirk and starts flying extremely fast to the group to stop right in front of Namjoon's face. He's speed causes a wind to go over the group.

A mini scoff leaves me. Yoongi is the only one who noticed my small reaction, causing him to smirk.

"Personal space" Namjoon says as he pushes Jungkook away with his hand on his face, forcing him to fly backwards.

Hoseok and Jin is looking a little pale while Jimin and Taehyung races over to Jungkook.

"Let me climb on your back" Taehyung says as he starts to climb on Jungkook.
"Yeah, give me a ride" Jimin says as he pulls Jungkook's arm.

"No way. I'm not some taxi" Jungkook says with disgust as he shakes the two off, flying a little higher for them not to reach.
"More like airplane" Taehyung snickers to Jimin.

"You get down here this instant" Jin points at Jungkook with fire in his eyes. Jungkook has a huge smirk on his face as he flies over to the group.

"Nope" he says cheekily. Jin doesn't look happy with that answer.
"You do realize that when you get down-you'll be in a hell of a lot of trouble" Namjoon warns Jungkook.