Chapter 37: Return

Your POV
You've been running in the woods for maybe an hour. You don't remember where the cabin is, so you don't know what to do. You stop running for a second and catch your breath. You look to your left to see 4 bullets that work with your revolver. You pick them up and load them in.

You feel your right knee bone shake.

Man: Hey!

You turn around to see a few people with guns staring at you. You start running.

A girl with a southern accent yells at you.

Girl: Stop!

You get shot in the shoulder.

You: Argh!

You avoid fallen trees while you run into the woods. You hide behind a tree for cover. You take out your revolver and peak to see 5 people come out.

???: Where are you, you little shit?

You pick up a rock and throw it to your left and they take notice.

???: What the-

*BANG!*
*BANG!*
You shot two of them in the heads.

???: What the fuck?!

You're about to shoot another one, but you get tackled to the ground by a guy with a baseball cap.

???: I gotcha now!

You try to push him off, but he holds your wrists down. You try to grab your gun, but he head-butts you. The man smiles.

A man with a brown coat with fur-lining on the hood pulls him off.

Man: What'd I tell you about that kinda shit?!

While they're distracted, you grab your revolver and aim it at the guy in the cap.

???: Sorry, boss-

*BANG*
He drops dead on the ground. You get up and start running.

Man: Goddammit!

Timeskip
Clem's POV
You've been running for about an hour and you make it to the cabin. Before you walk in, you put your hands on your knees and catch your breath. You stand up straight and walk in to see Carlos and Rebecca sitting at the table.

Carlos stands up and looks at you.

Carlos: Clementine! Are you alright? Luke's not with you?!

Rebecca stands up.

Rebecca: Where's Alvin?!

Carlos walks up to you.

Carlos: What happened? It's been hours. Where are they?!

Rebecca stands next to Carlos.

Rebecca: Clem?!

Clem: Walkers.

Rebecca: Jesus.

Carlos: My god.

Rebecca: Where were you? Where were you exactly?! She says getting closer.

Clem: Down by the stream.

Rebecca turns to Carlos.

Rebecca: We gotta go.

Carlos: Just hold on a minute.

Rebecca: My husband is still out there. GET. THE. GUNS.

Carlos leaves and Rebecca watches him walk out and turns her head to you.