Chapter 52: The Plan

You all stand around a table that has a walkie-talkie on it.

Kenny: Alright, we're all here.

Rebecca: Someone's gotta get the radio out to Luke. What's the problem?

Kenny: We should probably figure out who's doin' what before we--

The door begins to open. Kenny grabs the walkie-talkie before the door opens all the way. The door opens completely and Tavia walks in.

Tavia: Time to get up. Daylight's burnin'. They let you sleep in, all things considered.

Sarah: Where's my dad?

Tavia: He's where the rest of you are goin'. To work. Rebecca, Nick, Sarah, Jane... if you gotta take a piss, do it now. The next break won't be for a while. Troy'll be comin' up for the rest of you.

Kenny: Why just them?

Tavia: Like I said...Troy's comin' for the rest of you.

Tavia leaves with Nick, Sarah, Jane, and Rebecca. Hank closes the door.

Kenny: Alright, look. If we're gonna do somethin', we have to do it NOW, and if Luke's all we got, then we pair up with him.

Mike: I can do it. Where's the meetin'?

Kenny: Mike.

Mike: Yeah?

Kenny: The kids should do it.

Mike: Are you fuckin' kidding?

You hear a clanking noise from outside and you make sure that no one's watching you. The coast seems clear.

Mike: No offense, but--c'mon, that's crazy, they're kids, why would--

Kenny: There's a million reasons. They know Luke, they can hide, he got the damn radio for us in the first place...

Mike: Who cares?!

Kenny: And I'm sorry, Mike, but I don't know you from fuckin' Adam, alright? And if I'm trustin' someone to do somethin' this important, I'm trusting them.

Mike: You don't trust me to get a radio to someone?

Clem: Kenny's right, we should do it.

Mike: Don't do somethin' stupid just to get some respect.

Kenny: They don't need your respect.

Mike: Give me the radio.

The door opens and Troy steps in.

Troy: Alright, little chickens, let's get to peckin'.

Mike: Alright.

Troy: And don't think today's gonna be like yesterday. No way. No shenanigans. This rooster's gonna be surveilling your ass every second of the day, you hear? Got that? I'm afraid I need an answer, kids.

You cross your arms.

You: Whatever.

Clem: We heard you, okay?

Troy: Good.

He turns around.

Troy: Come on.

Kenny steps in front of you and causes a distraction so that he can put the walkie-talkie in your pockets

Kenny: You have your pockets all out.

You look at with a "are you fucking kidding me?" look.

Kenny backs up.