Chapter 88: Liars

You: And that's when I started to look for you.

Clem: You really abandoned your chance to live there...just so you could find me?

You: ...Yeah. I mean, I knew you were out there... And I didn't wanna go back there and live with that little girl's voice haunting me.

Clem: You tried to save her.

You: But I didn't save her, Clem. That's the point. If I can't save a little girl from killing herself, how would I be able to save you from something bad happening?

Clem: You don't need to worry about me. I can take care of myself, Y/N. And now that I have you with me, we can protect each other.

You: And what if I'm not able to protect you? What if there's something I don't see? Or something I can't hear? ...I can't even bare thought of losing you, Clem. I lost you for two years... I don't wanna lose you again.

She stares at you for a second. She puts her hand on your cheek and kisses you.

After a few seconds of kissing, she pulls back, but she keeps her hand on your cheek. She smiles.

Clem: You won't have to.

You smile.

You hear the door slam open and walkers groan.

Tripp: Shit!

You run over to the door.

Jesus: Board it up!

You dropkick the walkers outside.

Tripp holds the door closed.

Tripp: We need something to buffer!

Jesus helps with keeping the door closed.

Tripp: Something heavy!

Javier looks at a shipping container.

Javier: There!

He runs over to it.

Javier: Help me!

You and David run over to the shipping container. You proceed to push it over to the door. The shipping container makes it to the door, blocking it from opening.

You step back and you look at the shipping container.

You: Hey, David?

He looks at you.

You: Somethin' seem familiar about this? You say while knocking on the shipping container.

David looks away.

David: You deserved to be in there.

You glare at him.

Tripp looks at the shipping container.

Tripp: Wait a half-second...

He looks at Javier.

Tripp: Where'd you find this?

Javier: Over there. He says while pointing at where the shipping container was.

You all look at where he points.

Tripp: Show me.

Javier takes out his flash light, turns it on, and starts walking. You all follow.

You follow him to an area surrounded by shipping containers. Javier shines a light on some of the shipping containers, that say "PROPERTY OF PRESCOTT AIRFIELD".